Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 24th, 2016, 10:32 PM

newmanson21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy new player looking for deals

I just found out about this game last month when I watching youtube videos about Magic the Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers. I wish I would have seen this game back in the day. People are selling it at 3-4 times MSRP on ebay and I can't afford that. Just looking for Heroscape at a reasonable price. So if anyone just wants to get rid of items for some cash but not break the bank I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Adrian, MI and am willing to make trips as long as you are not too far to save on shipping.
Old February 24th, 2016, 10:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: new player looking for deals

Well you posted in the right section. If you browse around in this area you can find some fair prices on a lot of stuff from mostly good people. I have bought a lot from here. The one thing I bought on ebay was a rip off with most of the pieces missing.

Also if you have any second hand stores in your area I'd hit them up and see what you can find. I scored big at a local used toy store.

Good luck and welcome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 26th, 2016, 12:41 AM

warriorpriest Woo who?

Welcome. I am kinda new here myself. This site is great for resources. To start are you looking for just the box set to begin with?
Old February 26th, 2016, 11:20 AM

I have Rise of the Valkyrie and the marvel set. I am looking for more terrain and prefer boxed items with all the parts/components 100% complete. But anything will definitely help out as I am new. Characters and their cards and terrain. Looking for armies. And people to play with in my area.
Old February 26th, 2016, 11:45 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanson21 View Post
I have Rise of the Valkyrie and the marvel set. I am looking for more terrain and prefer boxed items with all the parts/components 100% complete. But anything will definitely help out as I am new. Characters and their cards and terrain. Looking for armies. And people to play with in my area.
Boxed items are where you'll start getting more expensive. Don't worry about that kind of stuff right now. Here's what I'd recommend

Step 1: Get Road to the Forgotten Forest
Step 2: Get another RotV
Step 3: Buy cheap figures/proxies/C3
Old February 26th, 2016, 12:41 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanson21 View Post
Boxed items are where you'll start getting more expensive. Don't worry about that kind of stuff right now. Here's what I'd recommend

Step 1: Get Road to the Forgotten Forest
Step 2: Get another RotV
Step 3: Buy cheap figures/proxies/C3
I'd agree with this. I'd also say at this point you may be better off not trying to focus on HeroScape and instead buying into Arena of the Planeswalkers and using the HS terrain for it.

Alternate route to the ROTV -> RTTFF -> ROTV is
Rise of the Valk
Road to forgotten forest
Swarm of the Marro (for some terrain variety)
1 Castle set

You can build a lot of really fun competitive 2-4 player maps with 1 ROTV + 1 RTTFF
Old February 26th, 2016, 08:33 PM

Yeah thanks for the advice guys. I will be getting a Swarm of the Marrow and more terrain. Like the bridge/road and castle. The most expensive I have seen are the Tundra and the Trees with spiders, oh and the master set 3 DnD.
Old February 26th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just be patient. And stick with it. If Heroscape is the itch, there's no other game that will quite scratch it.

It was something, back in the day. For what it's worth, I wish you knew about it then, too. But we're here, and we're not going anywhere. You can be one of us now.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2016, 12:34 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

One of us! One of us!

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
One of us! One of us!
One of us! One of us!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades