Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Notices

Old July 18th, 2022, 10:17 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
2022 C3V Playtest Tournament (Congrats KnightofLight)

Optional Figure Modifications

If you and your opponent BOTH agree to play with these change, please do so to maximize information output. Completely at both player's discretion.
Spoiler Alert!

The Finals are on Volcarren Paradise (TG x4).

The KnightofLight (4-1) v. Dysole (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Cron Brawn: Omegacron, Betacron, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Omnicron Snipers x2
* Peanut Butter and Javelin Sandwich : Greyspears, Swiftfangs, Arktos, Bahadur, Kolbjorn, Mezzodemons x1
* If At First You Don't Succeed, Tribe, Tribe Again: Teeth of the Makwa x3, Mohican River Tribe x3, Kolbjorn, Brave Arrow
* Heal of Fortune: deathreavers x2, Saan Tiim, Ana Karithon, Laglor, Raelin (RotV), Heirloom
KnightofLight chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Semifinals are on Caothland (Dagmar, Holdir).

The Cleon (4-0) v. Dysole (3-1) pool of armies is:
* We Found Him in the Forest: Knights of Weston x4, Patroller E-25, Thorgrim, Finn
* We Found Him in the Jungle: Mohicans x3, Quasatch x1, Raelin (RotV), Kolbjorn, Brave Arrow, Eldgrim
* If At First You Don't Succeed, Tribe, Tribe Again: Teeth of the Makwa x3, Mohican River Tribe x3, Kolbjorn, Brave Arrow
* Heal of Fortune: deathreavers x2, Saan Tiim, Ana Karithon, Laglor, Raelin (RotV), Heirloom
Dysole chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Cleon chooses who places first.

The KnightofLight (3-1) v. Chris Perkins (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Cron Brawn: Omegacron, Betacron, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Omnicron Snipers x2
* Peanut Butter and Javelin Sandwich : Greyspears, Swiftfangs, Arktos, Bahadur, Kolbjorn, Mezzodemons x1
* Challenge!: Greenscale Warriors x5, Bambina, Tandros
* Goliath Robots: Patroller E-25, Deathstalkers x3, Eltahale
Chris Perkins chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, KnightofLight chooses who places first.

The Quarterfinals are on Volcarren Paradise (TG x4).

The Chris Perkins (3-1) v. Grey Waves (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Challenge!: Greenscale Warriors x5, Bambina, Tandros
* Goliath Robots: Patroller E-25, Deathstalkers x3, Eltahale
* : Goblin Cutters x6, Nidhogg, Marcu Esenwein (drop 2)
* : 10th Reg x4, Betacron, Marutuk
Chris Perkins chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Grey Waves chooses who places first.

The Blue Trails (3-1) v. Dysole (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Space Cowboys: Janos, C'Rik, San Tiim, Clayton Pierce, James Murphy, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone
* Danger Zone: Cathar Spearmen x3, Z'Thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Betacron, Nakita Agents, Bol
Dysole chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Blue Trails chooses who places first.

Round 4 is on Barrow Down (Unique, Dagmar).
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 is on Bad Moon Rising (Wannok, Valda).
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 is on Embattled Fen (Wannok, Treasure x3).
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1 is on Freezer Burn (Zawit, Unique, Treasure x2).
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Details
Spoiler Alert!

The map pool for this event is:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

History of the Playtesting Tournament
Spoiler Alert!

Particpants
  1. kevindola
  2. Dompredator77
  3. BodaciousBlood
  4. Blue Trails
  5. Cleon
  6. S1R_ART0R1US
  7. Chris Perkins
  8. Earthling
  9. Captain Stupendous
  10. MegaSilver
  11. ryguy266
  12. KnightofLight
  13. Vydar_XLIII
  14. Brean of Philly
  15. Dysole
  16. superfrog
  17. Sir Heroscape
  18. tiamat
  19. Grey Waves
  20. dok

Subs
  • vegietarian18

Last edited by kevindola; November 16th, 2022 at 03:54 PM.
Old July 18th, 2022, 09:03 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2022 C3V Playtest Tournament - Signups until 7/31

Right now Kevin has a great chance of winning!!!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old July 18th, 2022, 09:07 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Brean and I are both in. She has a procedure scheduled for the 8th of September. We can get Round 3 in before that and depending on recovery time one or both of us may have to drop Round 4.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 19th, 2022, 03:56 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in. it'll be my first time playing online scape
Old July 19th, 2022, 10:00 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Count me in.
Old July 20th, 2022, 03:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I'm in. it'll be my first time playing online scape
It's good stuff!

I also plan to sign up.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m in. Excited to play these units.
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:48 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Announcement: New Unit added to playlist

An unexpected addition for us, there should be no other additions. Thanks all

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Just a reminder to get your submission in. Round 1 will come out on Monday
Old July 29th, 2022, 02:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed Up.

Explorer faction doesn't look appealing ATM. While each unit's ability is neat on their own, as an army together I feel like they'll have difficulty fighting most archetypes.

I wish Nidhogg's ability was closer to Braxas/Nilfheim in target selection, instead of an Explosion effect. Perhaps it deals wounds instead of destruction like Braxas? I'd also wish it had a way to make Tomb Skeletons and Archers playable units. They are very weak and Nidhogg could be a thematic way to make them a strong unit. Having him still work the the Skeletons of Annelentia would be sweet too.

Kolbjorn looks interesting but I feel like it's missing something. Like Call of the Hunt should work on on himself/Tribesman too? That way there's more incentive to mix Tribesman/Hunters into the same army.

Patroller E-25 looks awesome, I just wish he had +1 defense to start. I'm having a hard time considering him overtop B-11s, but we'll see with playtesting.

Betacron: I think Patrol should just a generic power with end of round movement, possibly based on X OM reveal or the like.

Maekor: Not as interesting as Bambina (who's name sounds funny to me). He forces Bambina to be right next to him to get all the triggers going. Maekor is a unit forced to work with another unit to be functional at all, while Bambina looks like an interesting unit in a Greenscale list (which I'm going to test).
Old July 30th, 2022, 12:57 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Signed up! Looking forward to jumping back into some 'scape since I took a break while I was out of town!
Old July 30th, 2022, 02:52 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Brean and I are submitted!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting