Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2020, 06:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Sign Up by 3/18!

@Knight of Scape and I are set to play in about 15 minutes.
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Playing tomorrow at 10:15 central.

Dougan has my army and I have his minus Eldgrim.
Correction. Playing now

great game with Dougan. Sudema killed 2 deathknights before the Skull Demon one shotted her with a 4 skull shot. Next the Skull Demon was a monster blocking all positioning while Boreos and then Khosumet locked down Wannok having Krug take them.

Krug came in and killed a deathknight and Skull Demon before going down, but then wannok really put the hurt down killing a deathstalker every round. But deathstalkers really started fighting back and an error caused Dougan to lose a whole round with DK order markers.

This left 2 deathstalkers vs. 2 Dumutefs. I had a 4v4 and 3v4, if either of them hit I have a wannok to win the game, but they were both blocked and the Dumutefs killed the deathstalkers on the counter.

Really well played and fun game.

Last edited by kevindola; March 19th, 2020 at 09:46 PM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 09:07 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Battle Report I

Had a close game with Superfrog. He took my army, sitting Denrick and I played his monks. The monks shredded through the KoW pretty easily, but I knew I was going to be in for a tough time after Nilfheim one-shoted Raelin.

Master Lao Xin spent several turns unsuccessfully attempting to get a single wound onto the white dragon, who proceeded to ice a bunch of monks to death, and take out Lao Xin in two turns thanks to some solid attack rolls.

With my hardest hitting hero down, my backup plan was pinging Nilfheim with Zetacron, but sadly the robot could never roll more than a single skull, and died while Nilfheim still had a life remaining.

At last, it came down to a three life Chen Tang vs. the one life Nilfheim and one last Knight of Weston. Sadly, Chen Tang's three attack fists were just not enough to scratch the mighty dragon hide, and with an ice shard plus a bite, he went down, giving Superfrog the win.

In retrospect, I should probably have put more effort into denying Nilfheim convenient placements (although even if he was at height disadvantage, the 6 skull roll from Nilfheim would probably kill off Raelin instantly), but regardless, the game was lots of fun, particularly since it was my first time trying out the VC monks.
Old March 20th, 2020, 01:36 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

The mtl1998 v. xthorsavagex pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3

I'm playing Quahon, Sujoah and 7 spiders into my own vampires and pets.

It's going down at 9 pm Eastern/8 central Saturday night.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 20th, 2020, 12:31 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Bodacious Blood and I will start around 1pm EST today.

He will use the Roman army minus 1 squad of Romans and I will use the hounds.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arrow Grut, you out there? Send me a message. I sent you one.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 20th, 2020, 05:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Give the guy a break, he's mourning how the Gencon 4-day pass he won at your event is going to be useless after they cancel Gencon.

(I can't decide whether the wink emoji or the cry emoji is more appropriate here.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok v. Crixus33 pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
dok chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Crixus33 chooses who places first.
We both thought the format was too confusing, so we're just playing our armies. Starting at 8:30 Eastern.
Old March 20th, 2020, 05:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Old March 20th, 2020, 05:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 1 Up and Running

Quote:
The AgentWard v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
Playing tomorrow (Saturday, 3/21) at 10 am EST.
Old March 20th, 2020, 06:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Round 1 Up and Running

Quote:
The heroscaper2010 v. jcustar09 pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
Playing tomorrow at 7pm EST. We are playing our own armies without any dropped.
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:18 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If that happens (NO IT WONT), then Derek and I will hook him up with a sweet prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Give the guy a break, he's mourning how the Gencon 4-day pass he won at your event is going to be useless after they cancel Gencon.

(I can't decide whether the wink emoji or the cry emoji is more appropriate here.)

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by dok; March 20th, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 10:03 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Bodacious Blood and I will start around 1pm EST today.

He will use the Roman army minus 1 squad of Romans and I will use the hounds.
JCustar took the win on this one! It was a fun game for sure.

He started out with really poor rolls for his pack movement which allowed my MBS to snipe his Raelin a couple times. She went down early.
What JCustar lacked in movement rolls, he sure made up for with his Marro Plague rolls. His plague rolls were fire! 6/8 of my romans fell to the plague. And Raelin and MBS were felled prematurely as well.

The rest of my heroes took out his hounds. But they took quite a bit of damage. All that remained of my army was a two life Arashara and a one life Mogrimm versus his 4 life NGS and 2 nagrubs.

JCustar brought his SBN in for a finishing blow on Mogrimm but it was blocked miraculously. But before I had time to celebrate, the nagrub maxed out his 2 skull roll and Mogrimm blanked the defense roll. It’s always the nagrubs...

Arashara fell easily and the day was won for JCustar.

He played the Hounds brilliantly! Definitely the most productive I have ever seen the hounds play. Great game JCustar and good luck in the tourney!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events