Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Soundscape: Forget About It

Soundscape Heroscsape Tournament

When: Saturday, September 21
Where:
Modern Myths (in NY)
822 Mamaronech Ave.Mamaroneck, NY 10543
What Time: 12pm to 6pm
How Many: 24 (look below to see who's attending)

What to Bring:
450 point army
24 start zone spaces
C3V/SoV encouraged!

Modern Myths is a great game store with a clean space. Mamoraneck is about 20 minutes north of The Bronx, and on Long Island Sound (hence the name). It should be easy for New Englanders, Long Islanders, New Yorkers, etc., but all are welcome.

Attending:
1) Taeblewalker
2) Kathy
3) X Order Marker
4) Mad Wookiee (maybe)
5) Sir Dendrick
6) OrcElfArmyOne (maybe)
7) Dad of OrcElfArmyOne (maybe)
Rich10 (maybe)

Maps:
1) Embattled Fen
2) Hot Heights
3) Mole Hills
4) Quasatch Playground
5) Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh
6) Ticalla Sunrise
7) Turret Rocks

Last edited by Taeblewalker; September 21st, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Title Change
Old July 24th, 2013, 06:57 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundscape: gauging interest!

That's about 10 minutes from my wife's family. Depending on the weekend, I might be able to pull that off.
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:20 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's almost an hour drive for me. Depending on the time it's at, I might be able to go as well.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:47 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I talked to the store owners today and they said that 12pm-6om would be a good time frame for us. Board games start 7pm-11pm at the store on Saturdays. If we set up at noon, we can start rolling dice at 1 and be done by 6. By 6:30 prizes can be handed out, etc.

They also want $5 per person, but that goes to store credit. So we can combine some to make gift certificates for the prize table, or people can just buy something cheap at the store.

I am interested in knowing if people would like to play regular scape or supers scape.

Old July 25th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Haven't even thought about September/October yet. That seems soooo far away! With that said most weekends look to be free for us. But that's subject to change. Once school starts back up there's no telling what event or project will eat up a weekend. So, pick a date and put us on the maybe attending list. I'll let you know as we get closer to the date if we can make it. Is there a better weekend for you, and the store?

As for C3G I'd be on board. It's actually something Warbanner and I recently mentioned to each other. Our group might try a small, mid season tourney just for fun.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM

I was with Chas today and I bought some cool trucks for destructible terrain: a UPS truck, a forklift; and, of all things, an ice cream truck!!! So there is definitely some fodder for new C3G stuff.

And anyone who might be able to come but don't have C3G will find that there are a lot of figures available from those of us who do have them.

Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This seems pretty doable for me. I don't know how much I'd be into a C3G tourney. Casual game day, yes, but C3G doesn't really lend itself to tournaments, imo.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:26 PM

The date is set!!! September 21 from 12 to 6pm. The store opens at 11. Setup will be at 12 and prizes will be given out at 6.

September 21, Saturday
12pm to 6pm
450 point army
24 start zone spaces
C3V/SoV encouraged!

The first post will have the last of who is coming and which maps we will use.

Old August 4th, 2013, 03:20 PM

Soundscape Tournament 9/21/13!

Let's get things rolling! 450 point armies - what will you bring? Or leave it a secret and let's see how people fare against your unknown forces.

Old August 7th, 2013, 12:01 AM

The store has posted my info, so local gamers may give it a try. I've pre-made some armies for anyone who is learning the game or who wants to try something they don't own:

Blasts and Glads
Blastatrons x2 120
Gladiatrons x3 240
Warden 816 90

Dwarves and Company
Migol Ironwill 110
Mogrim Forgehammer 120
Axegrinders of Burningforge x3 210
Otonashi 10

Elementary
Kurrok the Elementalist 120
Air Elemental x2 60
Earth Elemental x3 105
Fire Elemental x3 105
Water Elemental x2 60

Elves and Such
Brandon Skyhunter 90
Aubrien Archers x3 210
Warriors of Ashra x3 150

Knights of Old
Concan the Kyrie Warrior 80
Finn the Viking Champion 80
Thorgrim the Viking Champion 80
Knights of Weston x3 210

Marro Invasion
Me-Burq-Sa 50
Su-Bak-Na 160
Marrden Nagrubs x2 60
Marro Stingers x3 180

Primal Fury
Quasatch Hunters x2 200
Granite Guardians x2 200
Tarn Viking Warriors 50

Stomp and Shoot
Tor-Kul-Na 220
Marrden Nagrubs 30
Krav Maga Agents 100
Raelin The Kyrie Warrior 80
Marcu Esenwein 20

Vamps and Tramps
Cyprien Esenwein 150
Sonya Esenwein 45
Iskra Esenwein 50
Rechets of Bogden 50
Nakita Agents 120
Blue Wyrmling 35

Vipers
Venoc Warlord 120
Armoc Vipers 65
Elite Onyx Vipers 100
Venoc Vipers x4 160

Last edited by Taeblewalker; September 2nd, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Put my dad and I down as maybes.

BTW, your Blasts and Glads army is 100 points short.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Put my dad and I down as maybes.

BTW, your Blasts and Glads army is 100 points short.
Done! And good catch. I added another Glad squad and replaced the Zettians with Warden 816.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events