Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lockheed

It definitely fits this write up the best of any of them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree Mental Shield probably isn't needed here, not only am I not sure it's entirely thematic, it will have minimal effect on the game. It might make him immune to a few SAs but how many people are really gonna try to take control of Lockheed unless he is the last figure in your army. In which case, they can probably just as easily kill him.

Other than that, cleaning up the SA is probably a good goal, but I think the intent is there for now. Lets not try to over complicate this one guys, he's looking so good right now.
Old April 18th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think the range of SA is too much, and I think a range of 2 would feel more appropriate.
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The title should have Design Phase in the end somehow, it shouldn't just be a Book yet.
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:44 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The title should have Design Phase in the end somehow, it shouldn't just be a Book yet.
Oops, I thought it was missing something.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
I've done it before too. It's no big deal. That's why it's a group project. You are doing great for your first LD around here. It's definitely a learning process.
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:55 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
I've done it before too. It's no big deal. That's why it's a group project. You are doing great for your first LD around here. It's definitely a learning process.
I would say.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

ZJ, I would like for you to comment to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think the range of SA is too much, and I think a range of 2 would feel more appropriate.
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Lockheed - Design Phase

I would like him to comment on all the feedback as a whole. Maybe post a "revised" write up for us to comment on.
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:05 AM
C3G Super League MVP

So it looks like some people don't think that Mental Shield is needed, but in Marvel Comic Database, it says:
Quote:
Telepathy/Empathy: Lockheed’s mind is capable of resisting telepathic probes from even the most powerful telepaths. Like all members of his race, Lockheed is empathic, able to sense the emotions of others. Lockheed shares a telepathic link induced by the Infinity Gems with the other members of the Pet Avengers.
This is copied from Marvel Comic Database.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:11 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
ZJ, I would like for you to comment to this:
Quote:
Quote:
I would like him to comment on all the feedback as a whole. Maybe post a "revised" write up for us to comment on.
Okay, I'll do my best. Can I put a Spoiler on the SP under the another stuff?

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Go for it!

Fwiw, I think a range of 3 on his special would still keep it useful, while feeling better thematically. I don't think 2 would be quite useful enough to bother with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library