Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
An apology to C3V

Hey everyone, long time no see. Looking at my profile, it's apparently been almost three years since my last post on this site. Just typing that out feels strange because this community was such a big and positive part of my life for a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize to my old colleagues in C3V for going AWOL back then and leaving them in the lurch. I would explain some of the circumstances that led me to drift away from the 'Scapers community, but there's a thin line between explanations and excuses, as they say. I'm posting this here because I don't know which of my old friends are still active, but if any of you guys see this (Dad Scaper, dok, Xotli, 1Mmirg, too many more to mention), please know that I'm sorry.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: An apology to C3V

Welcome back. Always enjoyed your customs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 3rd, 2021, 10:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Good to see you posting again! Stop in the Sanctum and say hi!
Old August 3rd, 2021, 10:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sherman, my old friend, it warms my heart to see you posting here. Last I heard from you personally, life was treating you pretty well, and I'd always just hoped it had continued to do so. I missed you when you left.

But.

But, but, but.

If I have said this once, I have said it one thousand times. It is just as true for you as it is for all the others who have walked the same path.

We are in your debt for your contributions. And your contributions were many. Do I miss you? Of course. You're my friend, and I (unlike many here) know you in person. So I miss you. But is there something on planet Earth that you owe, and did not provide? No. Absolutely not. The C3V projects stands on the shoulders of giants, and you are one of the giants.

So I don't need or want your apology. I am very happy to see you posting here and saying hi to us. It brings me nothing but joy, and I want you, when you look at these pages, to feel pride in what we've done. Not just in the units you touched with your own strong design skills, but in what we've done since, which was guided by your strong aesthetic and excellent example of how to work in groups. Be proud! Not sad. Not apologetic.

I would say the same thing, more or less, to anyone else who's left. Whether they said goodbye or not. But of course you were one of the titans, so you were special.

Cheers, old friend, and thank you for dropping by. I hope all's well with you and yours.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 3rd, 2021, 10:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

DS, you'll be happy to know that the NYC Gang of 4 is still meeting and playing Scape. We even have a few other members joining us lately.

Old August 3rd, 2021, 10:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I thought it was one of the signs of the end of days when kolakoski was talking about leaving Roosevelt Island. I'm glad to hear that the Gang endures.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 3rd, 2021, 11:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I thought it was one of the signs of the end of days when kolakoski was talking about leaving Roosevelt Island. I'm glad to hear that the Gang endures.
Yeah. When I moved upstate almost eight years ago we thought it was the end. But somehow we manage to make it work. And Kolakoski got another (better) apartment on Roosevelt Island. And some of the new people we game with now live in Brooklyn like SD and chas.

Old August 4th, 2021, 08:37 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

It's good to know some things never change, and one of those is Dad Scaper's ability with the English language. Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Cheers, old friend, and thank you for dropping by. I hope all's well with you and yours.
As well as can be expected, all things considered. I was lucky enough not to know anyone directly who died of Covid, and no one I knew who contracted it needed hospitalization, although some got pretty sick. I hope you and others here had similar luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Good to see you posting again! Stop in the Sanctum and say hi!
Thanks superfrog, I'll do that. Judging by your latest releases, you guys have been chugging along just fine. The work looks great.

As for the Gang - yeah, we still meet and play. We stopped for over a year because of the pandemic, but resumed a few months ago once everyone was fully vaccinated. @IshMEL has become a regular member too, so if anything the Gang has grown.
Old August 4th, 2021, 08:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, nice to see you Sherman! One of the (very few) silver linings with this pandemic is that a lot of old faces have been popping up on Scapers again (which is going as strong as ever). Hope you stick around a while.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2021, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hey, nice to see you Sherman! One of the (very few) silver linings with this pandemic is that a lot of old faces have been popping up on Scapers again (which is going as strong as ever). Hope you stick around a while.
Nice to see you too, Bats. I almost came back a couple times last year, but the thought of all the catching up I would have to do scared me off. I'm back now, though, and I hope I stick around a while too.
Old August 5th, 2021, 08:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Yeah, me one (very failed) attempt to quit this place left me with quite a bit to slog through, but it was worth it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2021, 06:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Nothing but love, SD. Nothing but love. Good to see you here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs