Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 28th, 2006, 08:45 PM

The Last Valkyrie has disabled reputation
Krug Base Size

My Krug's base size is the same size as my large double base figures (Swog Rider, Dumetef) And yet he is a huge Figure. Does this mean he is on the wrong size base, or does the base size not affect figure size?

Go Ullar!!
Visit my RP website: http://www.freewebs.com/drydell/index.htm
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Re: Krug Base Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Valkyrie
My Krug's base size is the same size as my large double base figures (Swog Rider, Dumetef) And yet he is a huge Figure. Does this mean he is on the wrong size base, or does the base size not affect figure size?
It doesn't affect his size. His size is determined by his card, not the base. His base is correct.

-Ski
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:26 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
Most of the smaller 4 legged creatures and the bigger bipedial ones come on 2-hex bases that are slightly small then those found on the figures like dragons. It has nothing to do with gameplay, it is just based on what the figure will fit better on.
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
i think neifiam (however it's spelled) needs to be on a Bigger base than what he's on, cuz his azz falls over all the time. He's pretty unbalanced.
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
i think neifiam (however it's spelled) needs to be on a Bigger base than what he's on, cuz his azz falls over all the time. He's pretty unbalanced.
He needs to lay off the partying at night then.

Is your Nilf leaning at all? I never have any problems with Nilf falling over now placing him on the board sometimes gets tricky.

Newb.
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:40 PM

The Last Valkyrie has disabled reputation
Thanks!

Go Ullar!!
Visit my RP website: http://www.freewebs.com/drydell/index.htm

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion