Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 29th, 2019, 05:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Pathfinder just released an Iconic Heroes Evolved box that includes another Kyra (the character used for Arashara Goshiri), Valeros (character used for Martial La Hire), Mersiel (character used for Elaria the Pale), and a dwarf that might be passable as Ulfrid Hornwrangler.

Merisiel and Kyra look like near-perfect replacements for Elaria and Arashara, both of which are extremely hard to find at this point. I think that pack retails for $30-40, though, which is a bit on the high end.
Old September 29th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sweet! I'll put them here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 29th, 2019, 05:57 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Reaper has some unpainted sculpts of these C3V figures
Arashara Goshiri Here alternate
Elaria the Pale Here and Here both alternate
Myrddin Here alternate
Martial la Hire Here and Here both alternate
Ulfrid Hornwrangler Here exact
Sir Orrick Here and Here both alternate
Cxurg'gyath Here exact
Asterios Here exact
The plastic sculpts also have a metal version I believe

Last edited by Zetsubo; September 29th, 2019 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Clarification and added Asterios
Old September 29th, 2019, 06:20 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Reaper has some unpainted sculpts of these C3V figures
Arashara Goshiri Here alternate
Elaria the Pale Here and Here both alternate
Myrddin Here alternate
Martial la Hire Here and Here both alternate
Ulfrid Hornwrangler Here exact
Sir Orrick Here and Here both alternate
Cxurg'gyath Here exact
Asterios Here exact
The plastic sculpts also have a metal version I believe
Thank you!! I love unpainted minis so this will get a lot of use in my household.
@Astroking112 this is great! That Elaria sculp seems to be of a higher quality than the original.
Old September 29th, 2019, 06:33 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

No problem @SuperSamyon ! After finding all these, I'm gonna have to do a lot more painting myself
And just to add to the list
Ashi-Dhulu Here
Old September 29th, 2019, 07:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Zetsubo beat me to linking Asterios.

Also - I'll second the use of Tarns as Dreadguls. I modified a couple squads - mostly cut off the helmet wings and horns - painted them shades of grey and black, and they look great. Very serviceable.

I was going to post my proxy I used for skull demons until I got ahold of a Ram Army Box myself, but they don't appear to be available. For the curious it was the Horned Devil #32.
Old September 29th, 2019, 07:48 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

I was going to post my proxy I used for skull demons until I got ahold of a Ram Army Box myself, but they don't appear to be available. For the curious it was the Horned Devil #32.
So... About that Ram Army Box. I can never find those anywhere. Got any tips?
Old September 29th, 2019, 07:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:

Have an ebay alert set up for "Ram Army Box" and be prepared to spend a frankly irresponsible amount of money.

Do not ask how much I spent on mine. I will not tell you, out of shame.
Old September 29th, 2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have an ebay alert set up for "Ram Army Box" and be prepared to spend a frankly irresponsible amount of money.

There is no shame brother. All of us have regrettably spent a small (large?) vacation's worth of money on our plastic crack...

The amount of money I've spent this past month getting my VC collection up to speed is absolutely ridiculous lol!
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There is no shame brother. All of us have regrettably spent a small (large?) vacation's worth of money on our plastic crack...

The amount of money I've spent this past month getting my VC collection up to speed is absolutely ridiculous lol!
I have had 3 Ram boxes. The first was $300, and was just the figures, no box, or terrain pieces there in. The second was $300, but was completely new, and unopened with the plastic still on it. The third was $200, and came with 2 extra skull demons, and 2 extra squads of Skeletons. They has typo'd the name, so almost no one else was bidding on it. I got lucky to only spend that much. I have sold some of what I have already, so I don't still have this much.
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:43 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have had 3 Ram boxes. The first was $300, and was just the figures, no box, or terrain pieces there in. The second was $300, but was completely new, and unopened with the plastic still on it. The third was $200, and came with 2 extra skull demons, and 2 extra squads of Skeletons. They has typo'd the name, so almost no one else was bidding on it. I got lucky to only spend that much. I have sold some of what I have already, so I don't still have this much.
Fatfingers is a really good website for that, for finding misspellings that people aren't bidding on.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wow! Very nice. I've spent an exorbitant amount of money on confrontation figures myself these past few days. Especially since I convinced myself that I rather pay double the price and purchase unpainted copies to customize.

In case my wife ever finds these posts, I will abstain from sharing the exact triple digit amounts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs