Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 16th, 2019, 03:21 AM

Mr_Fox Woo who?
Mr_Fox - The Rocketeer

I just got hooked on using MSE. While fiddling, I came up with this version of The Rocketeer:

This is the artwork I used (Although I did not make it, just found it floating around the webs):
Spoiler Alert!

I haven't played Heroscape since I was a wee lad, so the balance of this character is probably out of whack. I am up for suggestions on what to change, statistics, wordage, or what-not, so do feel free.

(Also, I'm new here. So, Hi).

Last edited by Mr_Fox; February 17th, 2019 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Updated hero card
Old February 16th, 2019, 04:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Mr_Fox - The Rocketeer

The wording's a little wonky in places, but I have to say, the idea of Move being able to replace Attack and Defence in certain situations is really unique, clever and fun, so good show.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun card. Needs wording help for sure. That last power needs some leaving engagement clauses unless it is supposed to trigger free swipes.
I think he is quite under cost. 8 defense in melee is massive and 7Attack is very high as well though a little more restricted.
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:02 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

I'll see into sprucing up the text, soon. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm also thinking of lowering his total defense to 4, and raising point cost to 250.
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Sounds like a plan.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would drop his Life to 4 as well. Pretty standard for Humans unless he a physical specimen. That should get him close to 250.
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I would drop his Life to 4 as well. Pretty standard for Humans unless he a physical specimen. That should get him close to 250.
Might work nicely, though at that stage I'd be concerned that a 4 Life/4 Defence figure would be too easily sniped from range.
Didn't want to make suggestions based on what's standard for Humans since I don't know the character at all so I don't know what's fitting. (Also worth noting that Humans being baseline 4 Life is a C3G standard only - in Classic Humans with 5 or 6 Life was far from uncommon. Don't know if this guy considers C3G canon for his games or not, even though he should. )

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:48 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

I changed his base defense to 4 (down from 5), and his ability Aerial Defense Maneuvers total defense added to 2, (down from 3). (Now if he was attacked by melee he would total out at 6 defense, instead of whopping 8!).

Fixed the spelling error of "defensing". Lol. Don't tell nobody!

Instead of saying "pushed", I changed it to read "knocked back", in reference to the Knockback rule.

Reworded the Air Superiority ability.

Let me know if more tweakage is in order.
Old February 16th, 2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Might work nicely, though at that stage I'd be concerned that a 4 Life/4 Defence figure would be too easily sniped from range.
Didn't want to make suggestions based on what's standard for Humans since I don't know the character at all so I don't know what's fitting. (Also worth noting that Humans being baseline 4 Life is a C3G standard only - in Classic Humans with 5 or 6 Life was far from uncommon. Don't know if this guy considers C3G canon for his games or not, even though he should. )
I was thinking more Marvel Scape where Iron Man and Doctor Doom both have 4 Life.
Classic does feature higher Life more often but this card would be the highest points in that system.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 16th, 2019, 01:11 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

I'm so new here, I don't actually know what C3G means. :P

I will probably lower his life total to 4, in the near future. Sounds legit.
Old February 16th, 2019, 01:33 PM

C3G is a custom group that makes super hero cards based off of the MarvelScape system.
Over 800 cards and counting.
Was this card meant to play with Marvel or Classic Scape?
Old February 16th, 2019, 02:25 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

Either I suppose. I just found that program MSE, and started making random stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations