Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 19th, 2006, 07:51 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
How did the Warlord (Mittens) perform? Was he worth the points or would you consider replacing him the next time around with the Elite Onyx Vipers?
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:19 AM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
All you really needed for that battle was Sgt. Drake and the EOV.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old June 19th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would agree that Sgt. Drake and the EOV would be very effective against the discussed opponent army. However you still have 90 points to play with so it begs the question of how you could creatively use them. Saylind comes to mind....so does a combination of Theracus and MeBurqSa....any other thoughts?

Old June 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM

Timotayo has disabled reputation
Venoc Warlord was the main reason I won I got my Vipers in to attack range of his army of ranged units and killed a ton on the second turn then my vipers slowly got hacked away but he wasted his attacks on the vipers as the marro warriors fired away from a hill nearby Venoc Warlord killed Agent Carr easily and his 2+ movement for the vipers was definetly the reason I won but his gorrilinators ran away onto a hill behind ruins and I took forever chasing him down.
Old June 20th, 2006, 07:25 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
I played a similar army of vipers a little while ago, without the Marros for ranged combat and got utterly destroyed. Partly I made a mistake with a special attack ruling that didn't go in my favor, but the other problem I had was that my vipers didn't attack well and failed to frenzy.
Old June 20th, 2006, 05:31 PM

Timotayo has disabled reputation
I think its very important to have the Marro warriors behind because they get so many free shots while enemy attacks vipers and with a lot of vipers you can build a sort of barrier to protect the marro

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units