Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chief's Custom Comic Heroes! Added Galactus and his Hera

I have not posted in a while and going through my computer stumbled on some old cards I created at some point in January.

I would rather post them here than see them go to waste sitting in a folder.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:01 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Galactus' 6th Herald was the Traitorous Terrax!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM

Big G had quite a few heralds and his 7th was seriously hot!

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:15 PM

Arguably one of the most powerful heralds ever created Morg was Galactus' 8th herald and presents such a large threat that he earns himself the pleasure of being on the wrong side of a battle against former and current herald alike. Ironic that he would be the one to help Big G defeat one of his other great creations.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I have not posted in a while and going through my computer stumbled on some old cards I created at some point in January.

So are you back then, buddy?
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:21 PM

The 9th herald to Galactus is quite a mystery. Little is known about the creature only known as Red Shift. Despite being drawn as a Korbinite like Beta Ray Bill many character designers have expressed that he has no connection to that race.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

Sadly no. Though if time permits, and it probably won't, Chelle and I will pop in from time to time to say "hi" or to lurk in the shadows.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:26 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sadly no. Though if time permits, and it probably won't, Chelle and I will pop in from time to time to say "hi" or to lurk in the shadows.

It's really not quite the same around here without you guys. Hope all works out well for your family.

BTW, if you ever do find the time, let's talk about that Destroyer design.

~JS, best of wishes, my friend

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; April 6th, 2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: I miss you guys.
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:27 PM

In a strange twist of events Galactus empowers his tenth herald Johnny Storm with the Power Cosmic after he swaps powers with Sue. Johnny while clumsy and unfamiliar with his sisters powers remains a force to be reckoned with and is the only being capable of exposing thousands of hidden worlds for The devourer.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's really not quite the same around here without you guys. Hope all works out well for your family.

BTW, if you ever do find the time, let's talk about that Destroyer design.

~JS, best of wishes, my friend
Yeah, at most I think we will have a few min every now and then. I think when I was making him I wanted to portray his comic cannon. He really was a force to be reckoned with. Absent his sword and without a mechanic to become more powerful the more Asgardians he has charging him I think I kept it simple enough to use without really diminishing his comic representation.

The destroyer is one of those devices that can be either amazingly powerful; enough to defeat a celestial or weak enough to be defeated by a handful of lesser heroes depending on who the writer is and what device plot he is serving at the time. When he was in the service of Big G he relies almost entirely on his Beam attack which was made much more powerful with the power cosmic.

I tried to reflect this by designing him in such a way as to promote the use of that s/a absent The Destroyer's movement in that turn. So he is still vulnerable to swarmers and long range kiters.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:43 PM

The 11th Herald of Big G Stardust is quite interesting as well. Stardust is one of the few characters not officially given a gender. Many writers have listed Stardust as a she and many as a he. Whatever the case may be Stardust does appear to be a very hardy addition to Galactus' growing brood.

Old April 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM

Galactus' 12th and current Herald is a strange bird. Pastor Mike is a small but passionate preacher from a small town that deals with events on a much larger scale. He shows promise and as part of the deal that spares billions of lives is given the new power cosmic and takes the place of Silver Surfer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations