Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Vote for Initi

Agreed (with quozl). I think this conversation is more in response to Spidey's suggestion to crank the power level up some, but it seems like the consensus is that we're good as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Scott's a better leader than Chuck in the comics, so I wouldn't be overly worried about that possibility being reflected in the game.
At that stage, though, what exactly would Xavier's purpose be, particularly given how iconic he is. Plus, his Mutant synergy is already strong - I'd question how much of a better leader you could be without moving horribly into power creep and brokenness.
Sage hasn't replaced Xavier, because the two encourage different kinds of builds. As long as you keep them different in style, you can make as many kick-ass mutant leaders as you want, and Professor X will always have a place. Psychic Defense X impacts the way he plays nearly as much as Mutant Mind Link does, which creates a lot of room for bonding leaders that differentiate themselves from him.

Like I said, though, perfectly happy with the design as it stands.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What if only one of the two chosen figures could attack? That would limit him, plus it would feel kind of strategic; attacking while getting more of your guys into the right position.

I like that. Even if not for this it's a rather unique power we haven't tapped yet.

Move two figures but only attack with one.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe even move 3, attack with one. That would make him much different and real dangerous with Mutants with static powers.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What if only one of the two chosen figures could attack? That would limit him, plus it would feel kind of strategic; attacking while getting more of your guys into the right position.

I was thinking along the same lines after reading Spidey's Danger Room training comment. If he ends up coming in too strong as is, I would consider a change of one figure moves but does not attack, and one figure attacks but down not move. Then of course Cyclopes himself still gets his turn. That seems like some coordinated Danger Room training tactics to me.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Considering Angel can move people around and doesn't really want/need to attack, and Beast wants to close the distance so he can Negotiate, but has a melee attack that is useless until he does engages, Jean Grey can use her power to move her own teammates up, and Colossus can throw Wolverine at people, I'd be leery of having too many free move/no attack mutant activations per turn. That could result in some sling shot type chain reactions where one mutant starts in one start zone and ends in the other start zone on one turn.
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds awesome.
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:26 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Iím interested to see how his playtesting goes with his current stats and power set, I just feel on paper he is going to be worth more then the 230.
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Considering Angel can move people around and doesn't really want/need to attack, and Beast wants to close the distance so he can Negotiate, but has a melee attack that is useless until he does engages, Jean Grey can use her power to move her own teammates up, and Colossus can throw Wolverine at people, I'd be leery of having too many free move/no attack mutant activations per turn. That could result in some sling shot type chain reactions where one mutant starts in one start zone and ends in the other start zone on one turn.

That's a great point I had neglected to see. However I stand by my statement that even if not for Mutants...this is type of leadership that needs to happen somewhere.
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Iím interested to see how his playtesting goes with his current stats and power set, I just feel on paper he is going to be worth more then the 230.
He feels pretty close to Professor X to me, which in hindsight could be undercosted. Excited to see where he turns out too.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 7th, 2018, 06:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

OK, glad you at least read my comments over and it seemed to spark alot of discussion, which is always good! Secondly, after reading yours and Bats comments, I went back and re-read his card. I totally missed that he took a turn first! I agree that three turns (even if two only allowed partial move) would be too much and cause him to replace Prof. X. I do think that it is really interesting that he will actually work better with Wolverine than Prof. X since he can use but doesn't rely on the X marker.
Which brings me to my last thought, an X-Men/Force Leader Wolvie should either also have this power or tweak it to be like what I suggested, without Wolvie taking a full turn.

Last thing, I really like that extra X power. If this is to be the 90's Cyclops, he should work well with Wolverine. They have tension, but always had respect. I'd suggest that as your first tweak if you need one.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old August 7th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think it's more 2000s Cyclops than 90s Cyclops.

I have a couple Wolverines in my workshopping thread (one that's sort of post-Schism-inflienced, especially Jason Aaron's Wolverine and the X-Men, and one X-Force one), but neither works quite like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library