Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Selling my collection

Well, I have about 10 sets of everything from day 1 until the last wave before the D&D stuff. I have everything packed away neatly in plano containers, and then in plastic storage bins. I officially decided to sell everything and I have no idea where to even start.I am in Ann Arbor Michigan, and I am not looking to make the most money possible, as much as I am looking to get rid of it in one sale.

I am open to any and all suggestions. Let's hear it.

EDIT: I sold the collection right off the bat. Lots of people PM'd. Just an FYI.

To be the man, you have to beat the man!

Last edited by TheMainMan; March 8th, 2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Sold my collection and still get PM's.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Selling my collection

Slightly out of date, but the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13.3 has good pricing list. I actually updated the spreadsheet slightly (and filled in my collections) but I need to post the changes I made, but for now you can download mine and put in how many of each set you have on the "set collection" tab and any individually purchased/sold figures or terrain on the "individual collection" tab. For fun I put in 10 of each master, terrain, and figure set (except 5 of each flagbearer) before D&D and it works out to about $9,000 MSRP and $25,000 if you sold each set individually on eBay. However shipping that would be in the thousands of dollars. I recommend finding someone you can sell to in person that will take the time to break it up and sell on this site and eBay. Not many people would want to buy and keep that much, but you might find someone that has that much money to invest (and keep part of it). That way, you sell quick and make decent money, whoever does it makes decent money for his time and gets to keep the Scape he wants, and if he sells half of it on this site first and the rest on eBay, then we would appreciate the decent prices.
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker

Outstanding man. I have had quite a few PM's requesting information. What I need to do is get it all out, reorganize it, catalog it, and then post more info. Give me a couple of weeks guys.

-TMM

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old January 24th, 2017, 02:38 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
...For fun I put in 10 of each master, terrain, and figure set (except 5 of each flagbearer) before D&D and it works out to about $9,000 MSRP and $25,000 if you sold each set individually on eBay...
Can we make sure our wives don't see this post? I have 2 of almost everything, and 3 of some...so 1/5 that estimate approximately. If my wife knew I could sell it all for $5k I might find myself playing a different game while she auctions it all off!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades