Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 19th, 2017, 10:19 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon - 2017 ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr's Ponytail View Post
So this isnt so much an idea as a question. I will be attending and want to register for the Thursday Flex Tourny. I have a game before that will get out at noon. In the description it says come and go as you please. If I am not there right at the start will I still be allowed to play?
Absolutely. We created the flex tourney and placed it on Thursday morning specifically for reasons like yours. Lots of people want to also attend the opening of the dealer hall, so we wanted to allow those that wanted to take a quick peek or grab a special item time to do so while not excluding them from an entire tournament block.

-Raider30
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:27 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Hey what's up guys! I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I am a graphic design major and I can help design the dice this year if that hasn't been done yet. I can even just whip up the graphic if there is an idea already. PM if you guys need me, I'm not sure who's running it this year otherwise I'd be more specific than "you guys"

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old May 19th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Hey what's up guys! I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I am a graphic design major and I can help design the dice this year if that hasn't been done yet. I can even just whip up the graphic if there is an idea already. PM if you guys need me, I'm not sure who's running it this year otherwise I'd be more specific than "you guys"
Contact/PM @lonewolf he's in charge of the dice this year.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey guys,

Is there an ETA on map/glyph announcements?
Old June 3rd, 2017, 01:51 AM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys! I was on here last year, but kind of fell out. I'm always happy to help build some maps or judge some tourneys if need be! Just give me a shout- I'm the guy with the silver pawprint necklace! Cheers, and can't wait to see you all again! Thanks to Dok and others for being so kind to me! Maybe we could meet up on the Discord server to talk strategy and meetups?

Last edited by FilmCriticFrog; June 3rd, 2017 at 02:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con