Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
@McHotcakes negation and flavor basically is the difference. With one marker left, the armor survives after his death a testament to it's toughness.
That is an awesome interpretation.
It is a good interpretation. Also he could be put in a group where another figure could heal him. I know those types.are a little rare but it is possible.
Good point about healing.

It looks like we're coming to a consensus. I'll dig back and confirm against any changes and post up the unofficial card for vote.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 6th, 2019, 02:28 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@McHotcakes is the current design lead.

I move this to a three-thumb vote, including mine (), needing two more to pass to the Chronicles of Fiction. Should it pass and we later find needed errata/rebalancing, let it be done in the Halls of Reevaluation, which requires no vote for discussion.

Confred (me) has next Design Lead and my submission/nomination is due Friday, July 12.
@CJtheMighty is on deck after me to lead.

Old July 6th, 2019, 05:56 PM

Tabletop Simulator on Steam!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1794649642

Last edited by Confred; July 6th, 2019 at 06:51 PM.
Old July 6th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old July 6th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Yea

Old July 7th, 2019, 10:48 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

I've been unable to get here daily. And I haven't been here for a long while, going to step back and away from this for even more of a while.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old July 7th, 2019, 02:55 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old July 7th, 2019, 07:42 PM

Video took longer than expected to upload.

Dalinar has passed with three thumbs!

I'll have a design proposal up by Friday.

Old July 9th, 2019, 12:59 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNhNcuQtqM

Sorry I haven't been around lately. My internet was down for a whole week. I hate to miss voting on my own nomination so I'll give him a

Also one small note I thought of. For the official card I think he should be medium 6. The figure appears fairly large and he is 7 ft plus with the armor so it would make sense thematically.

Also nice video @Confred

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNhNcuQtqM

Sorry I haven't been around lately. My internet was down for a whole week. I hate to miss voting on my own nomination so I'll give him a

Also one small note I thought of. For the official card I think he should be medium 6. The figure appears fairly large and he is 7 ft plus with the armor so it would make sense thematically.

Also nice video @Confred
I'm okay with that!

Old July 10th, 2019, 11:35 AM

i'm still narrowing it down. Nothing is jumping out at me. Top ideas include, Terminator, Kung Fury, John Smith, Darkest Dungeon, PJ Masks, and Guts. So still a bit away

Old July 10th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Guts!!!!
C3G is working on some Terminator designs, would love to see what you all come up with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum