Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 29th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Imperial Royal Guard

The Holocron of Imperial Royal Guard

Small Expansion 4 : The Emperor's Throne Room

The miniatures used for this unit are Rebel Storm: Royal Guard (#32) and Revenge of the Sith: Royal Guard (#60).

An alternative figure is Dark Times: Imperial Sovereign Protector (#20)

Character Bio - The Emperor's Royal Guard, alternatively referred to as the Imperial Royal Guard or Imperial Guard, was an elite unit of the Galactic Empire tasked with the protection of Emperor Palpatine. Palpatine was almost never seen without a detachment of Royal Guards at his side, so much that they usually accompanied him to his bed chambers and his office within the second Death Star. The exact number of Royal Guards serving the Emperor was unknown, with speculations ranging from less than fifty to tens of thousands. The Royal Guards formed a military unit independent of the Imperial military and answered directly to the Emperor.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
WARDEN 816 : Guard Leadership
Being Guards, Imperial Royal Guards may benefit from Warden 816's GUARD LEADERSHIP special power.

HoSS:
GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, the Imperial Royal Guards may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
PROTECTION DETAIL/MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR : All Unique Heroes who follow the Galactic Empire
All Unique Heroes who follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from the Imperial Royal Guards PROTECTION DETAIL & MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR special powers. Current Unique Heroes that follow the Galactic Empire include: Admiral Ozzel, Darth Vader, Darth Vader (ESB), Emperor Palpatine, General Veers, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Grand Moff Tarkin.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Arch-vile
• Second playtest: TREX
• Third playtest: Koolster25
• Fourth playtest: Arch-vile 2.0
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Edited the bio
Old November 2nd, 2015, 08:16 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Imperial Royal Guard

NAME = IMPERIAL ROYAL GUARD
FACTION = GALACTIC EMPIRE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = GUARDS
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 150

PROTECTION DETAIL
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control who follows the Galactic Empire to be the Imperial Royal Guard's Protection Detail. You may not choose an Uncommon Hero to be the chosen Protection Detail. The chosen figure rolls 1 additional defense die for each adjacent Imperial Royal Guard you control, up to a maximum of 2 additional dice.

MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of the Imperial Royal Guard's Protection Detail, but before taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with the Imperial Royal Guard in which they may all only move or only make a normal attack.

FORCE PIKES
When attacking with an Imperial Royal Guard, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled and the defending figure rolls one fewer defense die.
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:26 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Cool design. Why no Uncommon Hero?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 4th, 2016, 12:11 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You mean why are they a squad instead of uncommon heroes? Or why is there no Uncommon IRG Hero? If the latter, that sounds like a good candidate for a public design.
Old May 4th, 2016, 12:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
If you mean why not be able to protect an uncommon hero. It's based on theme. The emperor would not send out his guard to protect an EWEB Gunner.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
If you mean why not be able to protect an uncommon hero. It's based on theme. The emperor would not send out his guard to protect an EWEB Gunner.
Yep, we thought it would not be thematic for the Royal Guards to protect an E-Web or Imperial Officer. And the AT-AT was right out, but we could have made a small or medium restriction to limit him.

The fewer bonding heroes made testing a bit easier too. We were pretty wary about giving more options to Darth Vader. Luckily I think these guys are pretty balanced.
Old May 4th, 2016, 01:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 4th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is this the first time the Uncommon restriction has been used?
I may have to "borrow" that one.

Very cool. They are my all time favorite Star Wars characters.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 4th, 2016, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is this the first time the Uncommon restriction has been used?
I may have to "borrow" that one.

Very cool. They are my all time favorite Star Wars characters.
Me too, just something about those cool red robes and silent Boba Fett like demeanor.
Old June 24th, 2017, 08:02 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

This Holocron appears to be missing a PDF link to download the card
Old June 24th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The Imperial Guard are included in this PDF with the Emperor. Trying to find the individual PDF for these guys - may have been one of the files I lost when my old computer died. If so, I'll have to recreate it.

Edit: Hold that thought. I'm working on a PDF with just the Imperial Guard. Please stand by.

Edit 2: Crud. I don't have all the files I need here at home. I may have them in my backup folder on my work PC. I'll revisit this on Monday. The PDF listed above is all I have for now.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; June 24th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome, thank you for the help in both these cases.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape