Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
December Custom Contest - Entries Through New Year's

Hey all, it's that time again. And, it's also that time of year again, do please make welcome for the Christmas Walker 9000, or whatever probably better name you come up with for it.

To those of you thinking, "Now you've gone and done it. Who's going to want to enter a contest that they can't get the figures for?"

You forget, it's Christmas. For the first time, the custom contest will have an actual prize! Don't get used to it, though.

LazyOrang and any other very international people (I assume shipping to Canada is reasonable), I know the shipping is absurd, but how absurd? Would it be reasonable to go halvsies on it?

Sorry about screwing up your Christmas list, Ms Orangutan.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour a little so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. @orgsbane
2. obfuscatedhippo
3. @Ixe

Last Contest's Contestants:
@kolakoski
@Ninja Status
@Dysole
@obfuscatedhippo
@Lazy Orang
@CJtheMighty
@JC McMinis

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; December 25th, 2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heads Up

Your picture isn't loading.

~Dysole, who can start building ideas off the little she has
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Heads Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Your picture isn't loading.

~Dysole, who can start building ideas off the little she has
Same here.

Also, could we have a deadline? I'm not seeing one.

EDIT: Sorry, threw me by putting it in the title.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: December Custom Contest - Entries Through Christmas

@Dysole

Old December 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That is quite the paint job.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have never, ever, seen a more vibrant Deathwalker. Incredible
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:24 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

the elves are up to their mischief again! not sure how they got a hold of a DW though. can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Daddy, why does my birthday clown smell like gunpowder?
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:37 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Here's an image you can use for card building.

~Dysole, again hoping that she isn't the only one who uses this (assuming she actually comes up with something)
Attached Images
File Type: png ChristmasWalker.png (2.26 MB, 5 views)
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:38 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

At this point, we have two entries. I see nobody likes my Christmas Walker (honestly I'm pretty unhappy with him too... We'll see if another, slightly better painted one pops up before the end of the contest).

If we don't get a fair number of entries between now and Christmas I will extend the deadline to New Years.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:56 AM

Bleh

Didn't come up with a good idea before I left for Arizona and there's no way I manage to pull off anything I'll be happy with before Christmas.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:58 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a design that I'm ready to submit, I just need to get around to making the card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards