Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 18th, 2022, 10:27 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: More New Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like Awakened quite a bit. It looks like it makes the 6-hex glaciers work (that's really hard to do). It feels a bit large, but at a glance, I think you've done some good things to allow for it not too "play large" (no speedbumps, 2 turns to develop to the center, road throughout most of the map, lots of flat area to move through. My only suggestion might be for this map to have preset glyphs? and have them be weaker ones like Lodin/Ulinavia. I could see this map having issues where the stronger glyph side is the only side to get played on, AND if Wannok ever shows up, it potentially creates even more issues with that...simply because it would take way too long to contest Wannok if you ever developed the other side of the map.

Other than that, I really like it...I think it deserves some tests in a tourney to see how it holds up
That's not a bad suggestion - I'll definitely think on that some more. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 13th, 2024, 12:42 AM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good heavens, about time I blow some dust off this thread. Got some map updates incoming and this is the first wave. I also figured it's about time to post some maps I never got around to posting in this thread. In the words of Dok, I basically took a belt sander to Invasion.

Frostmire
Requires 1 SotM, 1 TT, 1 TJ

Mist and Shadow:
Requires 2x BftU, 1x TT

Withering Pines:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x VW, 1x RttFF

Haukeland Marsh:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF, 1x TJ

Incursion:
Requires 1x SotM, 1x FoA, 1x TJ
Redux of Invasion by LongHeroscaper

Embattled Dungeon:
Requires 2x BftU, 1x FoA
Redux of Embattled Fen by GameBear

Sorry, GameBear.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; March 13th, 2024 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Terrain requirements? What?
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:43 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Finally!
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:26 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Like the look of all these. Withering Pines looks like it has a better center than similar maps. Incursion and Embattled Dungeon look like but improvements over their predecessors.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:18 PM

Adding these to my thread here. They are just a couple of my attempts at maps utilizing the new terrain sets being released this August. I designed them with the idea that the Wellspring tiles rules would be utilized, though tbh, I find the Wellspring tile rules fairly underwhelming.

And yes, Eltania is supposed to be mildly asymmetric.

I should also mention that pieces from FoA were used to represent the wall pieces in AoA. Hopefully it is intuitive where things go (pillars adjacent to each other should be connected, etc.) Battlements were used to represent the larger wall piece connecting the two pillars.

Invested:
Requires 1x AoA, 1x BftW (BB1), 1x TJ (TGaLE)

Eltania:
Requires 1x AoA, 1x BftW (BB1), 1x TJ (TGaLE)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios