Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 30th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Ajiera has disabled reputation
Re: Otonashi - The Vydar Ninja

Here I go thinking that I was going to post what her name ment... Stupid time zone difference. There goes a good chance to put my being in Japan skills to work...
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:26 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

I just noticed that all the ninjas at this point add up to 300 points. I wonder if we will see a high point ninja in the future that allows you to take a turn with any two unique ninja army cards? Maybe then, Shiori will see some play time, being the only ranged ninja as of yet. That would be a horrendously frightening army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:27 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajiera View Post
Here I go thinking that I was going to post what her name ment... Stupid time zone difference. There goes a good chance to put my being in Japan skills to work...
If it makes you feel any better, we knew what her name meant about a month ago shortly after Sandra released the ninja's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajiera View Post
If it makes you feel any better, we knew what her name meant about a month ago shortly after Sandra released the ninja's name.
I though I had found something cool. At least I still have the Maison Ikkoku thing...I hope

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:39 AM

Lord Gryphon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah Guido beat me, as I was typing it all out.

How about a 300 point Ninja army:
Ninjas of Northern Wind 110
Shiori 60 = 170
Moriko 110 = 280
Otonashi 10 = 290
Isamu 10 = 300

Last edited by Lord Gryphon; May 30th, 2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Darn beat by Guido
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
I just noticed that all the ninjas at this point add up to 300 points. I wonder if we will see a high point ninja in the future that allows you to take a turn with any two unique ninja army cards? Maybe then, Shiori will see some play time, being the only ranged ninja as of yet. That would be a horrendously frightening army.
Guido beat ya to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gryphon View Post
Shiori 60 = 170
Moriko 110 = 280
Otonashi 10 = 290
Isamu 10 = 300
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After giving her some thought and reading through everything here I'd say Otonashi will be a good mid to late game figure more so than an early glyph grabber.

I see her as being most effective after your opponent has spread their army out. As long as she's not up against a cluster army like the elves or orcs she should be quite effective at darting from straggler to straggler, picking off the loners. Include a number of the vikings and she becomes a very formidable assassin.

Add in all three and she ends up with the following stats:

Move - 7
Attack - 3
Defense - 4

Though you'll want to build the army around exploiting the vikings as much as possible while they're alive so that her being buffed isn't your only goal.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:45 AM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker

I'm all for the low point heroes. I think this figure is excellent.

I thought for sure she was a ninja for Aquilla. Wave 8 and Aquilla's are destroying my correct prediction ratio. Prior to the card reveals here I was batting about 500 on my predictions, now I'm about 250
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gryphon View Post
Shiori 60 = 170
Moriko 110 = 280
Otonashi 10 = 290
Isamu 10 = 300
I mentioned it a few posts back.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I hate it when I press the quote button instead of the edit button.
And Cav beat me to the punch on the topic of me beating you to the punch. Pos rep coming to him for a sharp eye and faster computer. (as soon as I can posrep him again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:51 AM

theodorelogan Woo who?

Hey guido, cav already pointed out that you beat him to the punch.
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:53 AM

theodorelogan Woo who?

and I see that you beat me to the punch pointing out that cav beat you to the punch pointing out that you beat lord gryphon to the punch.

I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units