Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:34 AM

Ajiera has disabled reputation
Back online, back in Heroscape

Well, hello again to all.

After some time away from the boards and from Heroscape in general, Im back.

Ya, I know. Know one know me. Thats not the point. The point of this is this. I am currently over in Japan. I will be here for quite some time. This being said, I am currently undertaking a task that is at least two fold. I am running games for anyone who is living over here, or finds them here from time to time.

Secondly, I am working on translating the rules and all of that into Japanese so I can convert some people over here. I know Im not going to get many things done, but I wanted to announce my project as well as see if anyone is living here so I can get a few games in...
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:40 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Re: Back online, back in Heroscape

I will be in Japan for work later this summer. Both in Wakayama and Sakai. Where are you?

Please keep signatures short.
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man, I want to visit Japan so bad!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Hey! Good luck with that translation! Get us some good players!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:21 PM

JediNate Woo who?

I actually had considered trying to translate the cards into Japanese as well. It would have been good practice with my language skills as well as helpful for something like your situation. I'm assuming you are more skilled with the language then I am but if you would ever desire any help feel free to ask Best of luck getting more international scapers!

Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM

Ajiera has disabled reputation

As for the first question, I am out in Shiga, which is near Kyoto.

As far as the second one, I would love any kind of help you might be able to give me. How long have you been studying?
Old May 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM

JediNate Woo who?

I studied Japanese for 3 years in high school and when the fall semester begins for my sophmore year of college I'm starting it up again and probably minoring in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers