Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 27th, 2007, 06:46 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Because apparently we are being told what not to do yet again...(sarcasm, because apparently saying that makes everything ok) I didn't find any heroscape today, though I didn't actually go looking but, if I did there likely wouldn't have been any as I did check yesterday and nothing. However, yesterday I was of the oppinion that as a "non-sighting" it shouldn't be reported but, after today, I changed my mind because I like to help those who have a need to comment on everyone elses posts.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old August 27th, 2007, 06:58 PM

darkpilgrim has disabled reputation
I like your thinking nbxfan. Perhaps they can make a special thread for people like ourselves. us Horrific Rulebreakers!
Old August 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I just got a call from a friend of mine today. He said he was at Walmart in American Fork, UT and they had Swarm of the Marro! I've got one on the way from House Mouse. I'm amazed that they beat the preorder to the store. Marvelscape didn't surprise me that it got there that quick, but this!? I only wish I could afford to grab another set now.
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:14 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
So any Michigan sightings?
Nope but haleon found a 1st edition w/ sparkly water today in Lansing.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:25 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris the Ruler
At the WM near where my dad works they had like 5 Swarm of Marro and 1 RotV.He let me get a swarm .

and where would that be?

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Quote:
Where on earth did he find it at? lol I thought I searched pretty good. I have not seen any sparkly water. I wish someone would buy up all the Nakitas though. I really think that is holding up the new stuff.
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:24 PM

Ajiera has disabled reputation
Im too new here, but how can you tell the 1st edition from the others? I want to get some of that special water, but I dont know what to look for.
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:43 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Quote:
Where on earth did he find it at? lol I thought I searched pretty good. I have not seen any sparkly water. I wish someone would buy up all the Nakitas though. I really think that is holding up the new stuff.
He said it was the Walmart in East Lansing. It was lurking behind the newer RotV sets.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:41 AM

HeroscapeLunatic knows what's in an order marker HeroscapeLunatic knows what's in an order marker
More Phoenix non-sightings:

Wal-Mart SC @ Happy Valley & I-17 - 0 on the shelf, but they may stock more
Target GL @ I-17 & 101-West - RotV
Wal-Mart SC @ 19th Ave. & Bell - RotV
Wal-Mart @ 59th Ave. & Bell - RotV
Wal-Mart SC @ Anthem - RotV

Grrrrrrrrr....
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:39 AM

XM06 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajiera
Im too new here, but how can you tell the 1st edition from the others? I want to get some of that special water, but I dont know what to look for.
1st Editions have a clear plastic window over the Viking instead of just an "actual-size" picture. Not all 1st editions have sparkly, though. After verifying it's a 1st Edition, look for a number stamped into the cardboard on the lower back of the box towards the left side- if it's 43221 or lower, it will likely (not definitely) have sparkly. That number varies depending on who you ask- some may have found sparkly in higher numbers, and some numbers can contain either sparkly or non-sparkly- the only way to be certain is to open it up, unfortunately.
Old August 28th, 2007, 09:20 AM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?
also, check to see how many dice you are getting. If you get 10 Attack dice, or 10 defense dice, you got yourself a 1st edition.

P.S.
If anyone is looking for a few Master Sets with Sparkly water, I can pick some up for you and mail it, or hang onto it if you are in the Rochester New York area
Old August 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
no sotm in my area of PA. just a whole load of rotv. Though there was only one marvel set left and there were 5 of em a few days ago.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales