Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 27th, 2019, 09:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~ VOTE FOR ON-DECK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
What is the purpose of the alternate art here. Typically we put the more revealing art in the spoilers (see domino)
LP said that technically the alternate art comes from a non-canon source.
I'd still prefer that though, personally.
He also said he was doing an alt mini with less revealing clothes (which is the version of the mod I'll do).
Yep, It's a different publisher from when the character rights were going through turmoil. She hasn't worn that exact armor in canon. It's a fantastic piece of art which is why I thought it'd be a great alt card for those who want it less revealing. We could remove the alt card from the spoiler and put it right under the main one, if people would prefer. I just want to keep her main look the main card.

She wears full armor in canon plenty of times, but I couldn't find a good enough shot of any. This one fits the card perfectly and will be easy to replicate on the repaint (Which I just received the figure so I'll be starting very soon! Definitely want it done for the release!)
Old August 27th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Didn’t notice the break! @Arkham

And yes you’d lose the bonus!
Let's make that more clear then:

DEFIANT FURY
If Lady Death received one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack in the previous player turn, you may add 2 to her Attack number while attacking that figure. You may only use this special power once each player turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 27th, 2019, 09:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty sure that was my original wording actually, and it was decided it didn't sound "good" or "official" enough. The current wording does specify you only get the power once on your next turn already.

I'm totally fine with updating for more clarity. Not sure I'm seeing the need?
Old August 27th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think that makes it more confusing, and that makes it so that as long as you attack the figure that attacked you, you can add 2 dice for both attacks instead of just the first.

Last edited by Karat; August 28th, 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:24 PM
...has moist legs

Any more thoughts on wording here so we can finish up the card?
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess I'm good with the wording. Yea once the link break is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 27th, 2019, 11:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated.
Old August 27th, 2019, 11:42 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I guess I'm good with the wording. Yea once the link break is fixed.
Are you sure? This was a tricky one to word, there are multiple pages just trying to figure it out, so I don’t mind more discussion if you deem it necessary.

If you’re sure you’re good, then we’re down to Japes!

Thanks Arkham!
Old August 28th, 2019, 03:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was tempted to say you didn’t need my vote because it predates me but then I realized this one actually predates most of us technically.

I don’t know the character, I wasn’t around for the latest design surge, and I asked my question on th me art so I’m going to Abstain officially. It’s not an angry “abstain so as to not vote Nay”. It’s a genuine “I am way behind on this design and I didn’t do research yet on the character/theme so I’m going to trust the other heroes” abstain.

So I believe this passes.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2019, 03:36 PM
...has moist legs

No problem, Japes. Thanks for the comment.

After 5 and a half years, LADY DEATH LIVES!
Old August 28th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lady Death

Old August 28th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lady Death

Sweet!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library