Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 17th, 2013, 05:06 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Selling most of my collection

I am selling off most of my collection, including the terrain. I will be keeping a few odds and ends for nostalgia purposes, but I am willing to part with pretty much everything.

Instead of listing my entire collection here, send me a pm of what you are interested in and a fair market price you would pay.

I can either ship now, or if you are willing to wait until GenCon I can deliver anything in person there.

The only thing I can think of that I do not own anymore is the aquilla's alliance set.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling most of my collection

This should be in the sales/trades section. Refer to the rules of said section to see how to post this correctly por favor.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:28 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Selling most of my collection

If he is not posting the list with him then I think it counts as HS news.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales