Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

I'll be down in Arizona for Christmas. Sad I'm missing this one!
You will be missed! I'm glad you and @antmarchingroves have jumped into our little community. 2018 is going to be a good year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post

No @The Dewk my buddy john is down in st George with his family and my other buddy Jonathan has work that day and he can't get that day off

P.S hey fellow scapers does anybody have one squad of the Death chasers of thesk that they could bring to the tournament? Thanks all! enjoy our final days before the fun begins!!
Aw bummer, no John and Jonathan!

And I do not have Death Chasers, but maybe @BiggaBullfrog or @Sir Heroscape do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Not attending. Too much to do, really wanted to make it since October.
That is understandable! But it was good to meet you back on National Heroscape Day, and it'll be great to see you at some of the upcoming 2018 monthlies!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
And I do not have Death Chasers, but maybe @BiggaBullfrog or @Sir Heroscape do?
I don't, but I know Sir H had a bunch of them at one tourney.

Also, while we're doing borrowing requests, it's last minute but is there a Kira Jax floating around somewhere that I can borrow? If not I can manage.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I love request time! Might anyone have two squads of Venoc Vipers and one squad of Warforged Soldiers?

And unfortunately, Bigga, I do not have a Kira Jax.......

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

(Except for Kira Jax) I’ve got you guys covered

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Thanks Sir H!!!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Love this community It is so awesome!!!

Merry Christmas guys see you all tomorrow!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Jingle Bell Bash attendees! It's sort of late notice, but it has been suggested that since we are sticking around for lunch at the game store, which affords us more "socialize time" than normal, that we could get some buy/sell/trade action in. Unload units you don't particularly care for, pick up things you are looking for without the inflated eBay prices/shipping fees, and who doesn't like to trade? So if you feel so inclined, bring your units (and terrain) that you wouldn't mind unloading! (And although I feel that it goes without saying in this community, if you do choose to bring some extra units and make some deals, don't rip off younger/newer players. I know we've all probably seen it in other collectible hobbies/games, and it ain't cool)
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m bringing down my Ticalla in case anyone is interested...and you may just get a discount!

I also have 5 squads of Mezzodemons if anyone is interested in a purchase or trading

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I love request time! Might anyone have two squads of Venoc Vipers and one squad of Warforged Soldiers?

And unfortunately, Bigga, I do not have a Kira Jax.......
Two squads of Vipers and one of Warforged, huh? Well, I guess it's a good thing I didn't go with my first army instinct, or else I think we would be mirroring each other again.

Trade time sounds awesome. I almost feel like we could even turn it into a white elephant thing where everyone brings something and leaves with something, although that could be redundant for the avid collectors. But I've got some stuff I could bring. Sounds fun! And you've got one potential taker for those Mezzodemons in me, @Sir Heroscape . I've been thinking about getting some lately.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:54 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm sorry to say that I contracted streptococcus on Tuesday, and while I feel better today that the previous days, I do not think I will be well enough to compete. I'm pretty bummed that I don't get to be there.

My armies were going to be:
3x Dzu-Teh, 3x White Wyrmling
2x MacDirk Warriors, Alastair MacDirk, Sir Orrick
Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:11 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'm sorry to say that I contracted streptococcus on Tuesday, and while I feel better today that the previous days, I do not think I will be well enough to compete. I'm pretty bummed that I don't get to be there.

My armies were going to be:
3x Dzu-Teh, 3x White Wyrmling
2x MacDirk Warriors, Alastair MacDirk, Sir Orrick
You will be sorely missed @Leaf_It ...... I would have loved to see that Dzu-Teh army run!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM

^ but don’t worry, @kmgenius , we still have the units you need.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events