Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Another day, another HS site. But damned if the winds of promise aren't blowing pretty steadily through this one. Or maybe I just passed gas again. It's probably just gas, but I for one am very excited to be here.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:28 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Another day, another HS site. But damned if the winds of promise aren't blowing pretty steadily through this one. Or maybe I just passed gas again. It's probably just gas, but I for one am very excited to be here.
mrb, your post really stinks.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:30 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by soularachan
So here I am.
S/W/M 5'11" Likes walks in the woods. Looking for someone to share with. Likes to cuddle.
So who are you, really? Were you on the HQ?
Keep in mind that UD hasn’t registered here though he is well aware of it and probably got wind about the same time you did. Now consider the randomness of the post and that soularachan joined at the same time you did......hmmmm

I say it is UD....honestly I can't figure why he isn’t already registered here...and given the above......

He is here somewhere...he has to be.....
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Maybe this will draw him out....

Taelord costs too much!!!

*listens for UD's response*

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:54 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie

Newb.
Naw, just say it, man, :Taelord SUCKS!"

Old May 9th, 2006, 01:24 PM
ultradoug

Yeah, Deathwalker9000 is way better.
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I thought you guys knew....UD was banned from joining the new site.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:59 PM
ultradoug

whos this soularachan everyones talking about? Also Tae rulls.
He don't cost that much
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:15 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
UD will find a way here.
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:21 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
well considering....UD was just in chat room as [ultradoug] while there was no such person signed into site....but soularachan was signed in at the same time...

i am convinced soularachan is UD... he just is
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:

Newb.
LOL! How about...

SAILOR MOON SUCKS!!!

Newb.

*Waits for reprisal*
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:55 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Newb.
LOL! How about...

SAILOR MOON SUCKS!!!

Newb.

*Waits for reprisal*
ROFL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General