Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 16th, 2021, 10:53 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Looking for 3 complete ROTV sets

Hi everyone, I’ve got nieces and nephews that are now getting into gaming in three households across the country from me. I’m looking to buy three complete sets of Rise of the Valkyrie to send to them. New in box would be ideal (since I’m not available locally to teach it) but if the set is complete and in some sort of other box that would work too. Really only interested if I can get all three at once. I of course have money (PayPal) or also possibly could trade other Heroscape stuff or board games. Please let me know if you can help, thanks!

P.S. I should mention that I’m in the US and I also have access to pretty good shipping rates for a big box.
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:09 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Looking for 3 complete ROTV sets [WORKING WITH A SELLER]

Update: think I found someone to help me with this
Old October 8th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking for 3 complete ROTV sets

I have a semi-new box of 1st edition with the sparkly water and outdated blue and red dice. The box itself is in really bad shape. Whoever owned it previously opened the box in a very strange way. They also removed the figures from the bubbles and put them in ziplock backs. However none of the terrain has ever been touched.

Of course I would want fair market value. I don't mean ebay prices, but maybe like 80% of that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades