Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 10th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Back in the game after over a decade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPlusUltra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Welcome @MKPlusUltra !

The excitement of new units is always exciting no doubt! Glad to hear you're getting back into it.

Also, welcome to the HS YouTuber realm...there are only a few of us out there I myself have been doing weekly heroscape videos for the past 5 years...so lots of content if you ever wanna hop on and check it out (my channel is the same as my name here, or just click the link in my signature). There's a ton to do, learn and participate in here in the community and it'll be good to have some "new blood" on the forums!
Thank you very much! I just subscribed and checked out a couple of your videos. It really pumped me up to see someone already doing exactly what I want to do! I was sitting here talking about you with my brother (the other guy featured in the video) and we went to your channel. He literally said “oh I know this guy, I’ve already seen a couple of his videos, he’s cool. He’s like the YouTube Heroscape guy” I hope you check out my future content. First few months will be my unboxing phase, but in future season I for sure want to have battle videos, army builds, map builds etc. Thank you again for reaching out. I really appreciate it!
Oh cool! yeah, I enjoyed watching your excitement unboxing in the above video. We're all just a bunch of big kids playing with our toys, and we love it! haha

Yeah, I look forward to seeing what other content you provide. The more exposure we can get, the better. Never know when our beloved game may come back (we're still hoping!).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2021, 11:25 PM

MKPlusUltra is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome @MKPlusUltra !

The excitement of new units is always exciting no doubt! Glad to hear you're getting back into it.

Also, welcome to the HS YouTuber realm...there are only a few of us out there I myself have been doing weekly heroscape videos for the past 5 years...so lots of content if you ever wanna hop on and check it out (my channel is the same as my name here, or just click the link in my signature). There's a ton to do, learn and participate in here in the community and it'll be good to have some "new blood" on the forums!
Thank you very much! I just subscribed and checked out a couple of your videos. It really pumped me up to see someone already doing exactly what I want to do! I was sitting here talking about you with my brother (the other guy featured in the video) and we went to your channel. He literally said “oh I know this guy, I’ve already seen a couple of his videos, he’s cool. He’s like the YouTube Heroscape guy” I hope you check out my future content. First few months will be my unboxing phase, but in future season I for sure want to have battle videos, army builds, map builds etc. Thank you again for reaching out. I really appreciate it!
Oh cool! yeah, I enjoyed watching your excitement unboxing in the above video. We're all just a bunch of big kids playing with our toys, and we love it! haha

Yeah, I look forward to seeing what other content you provide. The more exposure we can get, the better. Never know when our beloved game may come back (we're still hoping!).
For sure!!! Who’s to say it’s impossible?!

I am also looking forward to your future content. Watching your videos gave me ideas and inspiration for future content on my own channel. Hopefully somewhere down the line, when I get more established, we can do a collaboration and truly campaign for the return of Heroscape!
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome @MKPlusUltra !

For sure!!! Who’s to say it’s impossible?!

I am also looking forward to your future content. Watching your videos gave me ideas and inspiration for future content on my own channel. Hopefully somewhere down the line, when I get more established, we can do a collaboration and truly campaign for the return of Heroscape!
Sounds like a plan!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 21st, 2021, 02:42 AM

@OEAO @lefton4ya @Sir Heroscape @Dad_Scaper @Ulysses @TheAverageFan

I’ve updated my original post and will be updating weekly! Thank you for watching and thank you for your support!
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:19 PM

Updated again, Episode 3. Complete wave 6 Dawn of Darkness. Hope you enjoy!
Old March 6th, 2021, 12:58 AM

New video! 3/5/2021
I introduce my first “competitive” Army Builds!
Old March 6th, 2021, 09:11 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Such fun videos to watch! Takes me back to when HS was being printed with the simplification and “aw” of the units. Something we can take for granted sometimes.
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Such fun videos to watch! Takes me back to when HS was being printed with the simplification and “aw” of the units. Something we can take for granted sometimes.
Thank you! I’m almost done with my unboxing series. By the time the Season Finale comes, I’ll be ready for different types of content! I hope you stay tuned!
Old March 13th, 2021, 04:40 PM

Episode 5 uploaded! 3/12/2021

Announced my giveaway event! Watch video for details!
Old March 17th, 2021, 09:43 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Welcome back! Once you finish unboxing, don't forget that there are many "Unofficial" Heroscape character cards designed by our site committees, for both Classic and Marvel Scape that are here to further expand your Scaping. You can print them right out, grab some proxy figures, and put them into your games. The original designer of Heroscape was knocked out by what we've done since the game stopped being published.

For various wacky playing ideas of many types, check out the thread below my signature line for the adventures of my local group, who gathered monthly for 13 years before the Pandemic, with very few breaks. Some of these guys were involved with the committee made figures; I had some input myself.

Scape on!
Old March 20th, 2021, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Welcome back! Once you finish unboxing, don't forget that there are many "Unofficial" Heroscape character cards designed by our site committees, for both Classic and Marvel Scape that are here to further expand your Scaping. You can print them right out, grab some proxy figures, and put them into your games. The original designer of Heroscape was knocked out by what we've done since the game stopped being published.

For various wacky playing ideas of many types, check out the thread below my signature line for the adventures of my local group, who gathered monthly for 13 years before these Pandemic, with very few breaks. Some of these guys were involved with the committee made figures; I had some input myself.

Scape on!
For sure! This is season is definitely a stepping stone to bigger, more exciting content. I can’t wait to put out different types of HS content using the knowledge, figures and experience I have gained through my inaugural season of content. Please stay tuned for so much more Heroscape! I’m really excited for the future of my channel!
Old March 27th, 2021, 03:02 AM

Episode seven added, all Five Flag Bearers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion