Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which dessert is gonna make you cheat on your diet? (Pick 3)
Elemental Sorceress 3 13.64%
Frost Dwarf 6 27.27%
Glacian Worg 4 18.18%
Kanaspi Wendigo 6 27.27%
Snow Crawler 6 27.27%
Stormblast Spider 4 18.18%
Thaelenk Snow Wyrm 10 45.45%
Thaelenk Snowman 13 59.09%
Transition Elemental 9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 15th, 2020, 04:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: CHOPS Poll - QC3 Winter Custom Contest - Vote by 2/17

So.......................... Whoops. This is awkward. Sorry for being way overly

But now that I'm here I'll get that list of names put up for y'all! And continue to use y'all even though I think this is the only context that I do that in.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 15th, 2020, 04:34 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: CHOPS Poll - QC3 Winter Custom Contest - Vote by 2/17

And here's that aforementioned list of who all did what, put in order of most to least votes. Firstly...

Congratulations Arch-vile!!!!!!

@Arch-vile 's Thaelenk Snowman is quite a treat, indeed!

And of course a couple honorable mentions to our second and third place entries. It's certainly intriguing that the first 12 (or 13?) characters were the same for the first and second place entries.

@Ericth74 's Thaelenk Snow Wyrm

@The Long eared bat 's Transition Element

@mac122 's Frost Dwarf
Spoiler Alert!

@Lazy Orang 's Kanaspi Wendigo
Spoiler Alert!

@TheAverageFan 's Snow Crawler
Spoiler Alert!

@Feerix 's Glacian Worg
Spoiler Alert!

@Astral Herring 's Stormblast Spider
Spoiler Alert!

@Taeblewalker 's Elemental Sorceress
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your patience here (as if you had much of a choice) and, once again, congratulations to Arch-vile and another big thanks to all of you who make these contests happen. I think it's safe to say that is definitely thanks to you. Y'all are the best.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards