Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2022, 09:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Delta: latest updates and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Lol you got me good for a while. Bought into parts 1 & 2, got very confused in part 3, and realized it was April Fool's in part 4
The best April's Fools reel you in.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 06:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

The June update for Delta is here! It's not the massive drop that the December update was, but I take that as a positive sign that we are settling in on the level we want.

The spreadsheet links in the first post are updated. Here is a summary of the changes:

Monk Reapportionment
Spoiler Alert!
Monks with the two big heroes was a touch overtuned in Delta, so we raised the price of the squad, while making the three less essential heroes a bit more affordable.

Generic Buffs
Spoiler Alert!
Armocs continued to struggle and could use a bit of a discount. Command Courier deserved a buff a while ago but had frankly slipped through the cracks. Ranjit arrives in Delta at a discount because basically all of his best options are more expensive.

Generic Debuffs
Spoiler Alert!
I suspect you're familiar with these two. They are still good.

Just for the record, these will be the final Delta updates before Scapecon. Thanks to everyone for their interest in Delta.

Last edited by dok; June 3rd, 2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Ranjit ninja edit
Old June 4th, 2022, 10:44 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super excited! Thanks for all the hard work @dok !!
Old June 4th, 2022, 02:24 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Briefly want to point out: within the spreadsheet, the "latest updates" tab appears to be mistaken for Command Courier. It's showing a 15 point increase (from 20 points up to 35) rather than a 15 point decrease (from 35 down to 20). The builder is also not showing the correct value.

Ranjit also doesn't show on the "latest updates" tab, although his point value is correct in the spreadsheet
Old June 5th, 2022, 01:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Briefly want to point out: within the spreadsheet, the "latest updates" tab appears to be mistaken for Command Courier. It's showing a 15 point increase (from 20 points up to 35) rather than a 15 point decrease (from 35 down to 20). The builder is also not showing the correct value.
Oops, thanks for the spot. Fixed.

Quote:
Ranjit also doesn't show on the "latest updates" tab, although his point value is correct in the spreadsheet
Well, I wasn't sure whether to list him there, since this is actually Ranjit's first appearance on the sheet. But I'll put it in there just for additional clarity.
Old June 15th, 2022, 11:29 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
this is actually Ranjit's first appearance on the sheet. But I'll put it in there just for additional clarity.
FWIW, I interpret "updates" as updates to the entire list, rather than updates to a unit that was already on the list. Additions, deletions, corrections, or really any changes at all are important to know about for those of us who have other documents, projects, etc. that we need to keep in sync with the latest pricing. So I appreciate these efforts to get Ranjit on my radar.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 15th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I agree. Any or all changes should be reported.
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:18 AM

NoLoveLost is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Hey all,

The June update for Delta is here! It's not the massive drop that the December update was, but I take that as a positive sign that we are settling in on the level we want.

The spreadsheet links in the first post are updated. Here is a summary of the changes:

Monk Reapportionment
Spoiler Alert!
Monks with the two big heroes was a touch overtuned in Delta, so we raised the price of the squad, while making the three less essential heroes a bit more affordable.

Generic Buffs
Spoiler Alert!
Armocs continued to struggle and could use a bit of a discount. Command Courier deserved a buff a while ago but had frankly slipped through the cracks. Ranjit arrives in Delta at a discount because basically all of his best options are more expensive.

Generic Debuffs
Spoiler Alert!

Just for the record, these will be the final Delta updates before Scapecon. Thanks to everyone for their interest in Delta.

I've been trying to get back into Heroscape, and what you've done here has been phenomenal. Truly great work.

I did want to know your thoughts on this thread though (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=27657) , and the "agreed upon" changes listed there. When pricing these units, are any of these altered effects considered? Or are you still pricing based only on the original card text.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.
Old July 19th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
Quote:
Hey all,

Monk Reapportionment
Spoiler Alert!

Generic Buffs
Spoiler Alert!

Generic Debuffs
Spoiler Alert!

I've been trying to get back into Heroscape, and what you've done here has been phenomenal. Truly great work.

I did want to know your thoughts on this thread though (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=27657) , and the "agreed upon" changes listed there. When pricing these units, are any of these altered effects considered? Or are you still pricing based only on the original card text.

Hi.

Delta points are separate from the Competitive Unit Congress and intended to be used independently (i.e. with all original stats and powers listed on the cards).
Old July 19th, 2022, 02:34 PM

NoLoveLost is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
Quote:
Hey all,

Monk Reapportionment
Spoiler Alert!

Generic Buffs
Spoiler Alert!

Generic Debuffs
Spoiler Alert!

Hi.

Delta points are separate from the Competitive Unit Congress and intended to be used independently (i.e. with all original stats and powers listed on the cards).
Thank you for the reply. Has there been any effort to adjust the points for the Marvel heroes? I'd love for some of them to make a comeback if they could avoid being so broken.
Old July 19th, 2022, 05:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Just draft Braxas, right @ScapeCon?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 21st, 2022, 12:37 PM

Anyone have thoughts on current Delta pricing based on Scapecon II event? @dok what's the best place to send delta feedback, if any?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions