Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old May 25th, 2021, 06:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
ScapeCon Map Builders

Hey all,

We'll be building maps at 3PM on the Wednesday. Usually it takes a couple hours, and then we eat and play games. Please let me know if you can be there for 3 to help out!

3PM:
1. OEAO
2. DragonRuler
3. HoundsRule
4. Retlaw
5. Dysole
6. Chris Perkins
7. Vydar is the Man
8. Viideosayg

Maybe/Later than 3PM:
1. Sir HeroScape

Thanks!

Last edited by OEAO; July 11th, 2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old May 25th, 2021, 08:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Most Likely

According to my itinerary I'm in Indy sometime after 10 so I should be able to help.

~Dysole, informationally
Old May 25th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Most Likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
According to my itinerary I'm in Indy sometime after 10 so I should be able to help.

~Dysole, informationally
Great, thanks!
Old May 25th, 2021, 09:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Map Builders

I'll be driving in and intend on being there before 3 pm that day so count me in for map building
Old May 25th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'll be driving in and intend on being there before 3 pm that day so count me in for map building
Thanks, appreciate it!!
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I should be there around 3:45pm so I might catch the end of it but plan on helping if needed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:42 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I should be there around 3:45pm so I might catch the end of it but plan on helping if needed.
Great, thanks! We can use all the help we can get.
Old May 27th, 2021, 05:50 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I intend to be there that early. I can surely help set up maps.

Are all terrain needs taken care of? I don't mind bringing some if needed.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old May 27th, 2021, 07:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post

Awesome, thanks! I'll be posting about terrain needs. We're set on the 2-player maps with the HeroScapers terrain courtesy of Retlaw, but we'll probably need some help on multiplayer maps. I'll post more once we figure out that logistic.
Old May 27th, 2021, 07:56 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post

Awesome, thanks! I'll be posting about terrain needs. We're set on the 2-player maps with the HeroScapers terrain courtesy of Retlaw, but we'll probably need some help on multiplayer maps. I'll post more once we figure out that logistic.
Sounds good. I'm driving out so its no extra cost to me to bring it. I have 3 of everything except only 2 TJ and BftU.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 10th, 2021, 05:10 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Bumping this -- do we have any more map makers out there who will be arriving in the 3 o'clock hour? We are planning on building 21 two player maps and probably 10+- 3 and 4 player maps. It takes some of us 1/2 hour to build a map and then OEAO spends 5 minutes fixing the mistakes -- we want to finish and have dinner before the recently announced Wed. night tourney. Another 4 or 5 builders would be great.
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I should be able to be there in time to help build maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon