Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2021, 11:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Spider-Man (Noir)

The Book of Spider-Man (Noir)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 44
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superior Foes of Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #061 / Spider-Man Noir .

Character Bio - "I'm an investigative reporter. You know what that means? It means I collect facts, and I figure out the story. And when I determine who the bad guys in the story are, I punish them."
- The Spider-Man (Spider-Verse Vol 2 #2, Marvel)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Spider-Man's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Peter Parker cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; December 17th, 2021 at 03:42 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Noir) - Design

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER (CO)

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 220

SPIDER'S SIDE-ARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After attacking with this special attack, if he had not attacked already, Spider-Man may immediately either attack with it one additional time or use his Spider-Verse: Parkour special power.

SHAKEDOWN
After attacking an opponent’s adjacent figure with a normal attack, if the defending figure is still engaged with Spider-Man, your opponent may immediately reveal and remove one unrevealed Order Marker from any Army Card that opponent controls. If your opponent does not reveal and remove an Order Marker, Spider-Man may attack one additional time, adding 1 die to his Attack number. Figures with the Super Strength special power are not affected by Shakedown.

SPIDER-VERSE: PARKOUR
Spider-Man may use Spider-Verse: Parkour at any point before or during his normal move by subtracting 2 from his movement. Spider-Verse: Parkour has a move of 2. While parkouring, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single parkour, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; November 3rd, 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Arkham
@Ronin
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So we're going Investigator over Vigilante here? I can dig that.

It's mostly just a personal wish, but I do think it'd be cool if Spider Sidearm had some sort of similarity to the Sidearm SA I'm doing on US Agent. Hardly expect you to change a whole draft over that though.

Does Parkour only work once per move, or can it be used multiple times? It also still mentions Spider Parkour in the power at one point.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So we're going Investigator over Vigilante here? I can dig that.

It's mostly just a personal wish, but I do think it'd be cool if Spider Sidearm had some sort of similarity to the Sidearm SA I'm doing on US Agent. Hardly expect you to change a whole draft over that though.

Does Parkour only work once per move, or can it be used multiple times? It also still mentions Spider Parkour in the power at one point.
I think Vigilante synergies could potentially overwhelm the Spider-Verse ones with all the Robins and what not so I'd rather not have him there even though it also could fit as a class.

I have had this Sidearm SA since I stole it from Ronin. Not opposed to doing some sort of engagement thing with it, but also kinda like the push pull between the SA and Shakedown so you have to make a choice and not just get both.

As worded Parkour could be used 3 times per move since you just have to subtract 2 move to use it.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess you could do this:
Quote:
SPIDER SIDEARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
After attacking normally or with this special attack, if Spider-Man is not engaged, he may attack a non-adjacent figure an additional time with this special attack. At the end of Spider-Man's turn, if he attacked with this special attack exactly one time, you may move him with the Spider-Verse Parkour special power.
But I'm not sure that's worth it for a name sync-up.

What I like about Sidearm is the ability to do it in addition to a normal, and I agree there may not be an easy way to fit that in here.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

A really random thought, would it be better to have SA be like.... Spider's Side-Arm ? As a possessive.

Like it's a normal gun owned by Spider-Man and through his Spidey powers he can move after using it, not a magical Spider Gun or something right?

IDK, I'm probably overthinking it

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:01 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Just to keep it consistent I think you want this. Should you also call the power its full name in the second sentence? Not sure how we've done the prefixes elsewhere.
Quote:
SPIDER-VERSE: PARKOUR
Spider-Man may use Spider-Verse: Parkour at any point before or during his normal move by subtracting 2 from his movement. Parkour has a move of 2. While parkouring, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single parkour, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

I had Parkour in the second sentence before I changed it from Spider Parkour into a Spider-Verse power.
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:33 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Incredible design, not sure why people think it needs tweaks.

Seriously though, I do think it's a bit hard to sync up the SA with US Agent's Side Arm in a way that feels intuitive, yeah. And also like the 'knock a guy down then shoot over him' move doesn't feel as at home on Spidey to me, personally. SW and Archie's points make sense to me.
Old October 12th, 2021, 01:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
And also like the 'knock a guy down then shoot over him' move doesn't feel as at home on Spidey to me, personally. SW and Archie's points make sense to me.
You say this, but I think Shakedown would let you attack normally, then use his special attack, then either use the special attack or Parkour. Might need to prevent that in the special attack.
Old October 12th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmmmm, true, Shakedown doesn't specify that the extra attack is a normal one.

That said, not sure the normal -> special -> jump needs explicitly shut down since it doesn't seem that good, given the Shakedown bonus attack only triggers if he's still engaged. So at that point you're choosing normal attack of 6 or special attack of 3 + move of 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library