Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 8th, 2022, 07:09 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

And therefore the question for me as an old hand who still has his stuff is, will there be a pack with just the new product?
Old August 8th, 2022, 08:36 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Chris Perkins from this site up in MA sold me a bunch of sleeves that fit when I got cards for all the VC characters last year. He had a lot of them.
@KRUG!

Yes, I still have a lot of them. They're almost identical to the ones HouseMouseGames sold way back when.

For reference, I buy them from Uline, you can see them here.
The only downside is Uline only sells them in quantities of 500, which is why I've re-sold to 'Scapers over the last few years in smaller quantities.
@Chris Perkins Hey CP, I had missed your response about sleeves, and didn’t want the kindness of an offer to help go by without response. I thank you much for your response with the link to the sleeves you use. I too use a CD sleeve, which, much to my surprise, I found out after my original post are still available. I still have some from the old ‘Scape days, but I’m holding off on getting more until the format for new cards is revealed. I’m really hoping the cards remain like the classic ones. I suppose I’ll survive if they turn out looking more like a playing card, but what a shame that would be…

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.

Last edited by KRUG!; August 8th, 2022 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Mental Problems…
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:00 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUG! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Chris Perkins from this site up in MA sold me a bunch of sleeves that fit when I got cards for all the VC characters last year. He had a lot of them.
@KRUG!

Yes, I still have a lot of them. They're almost identical to the ones HouseMouseGames sold way back when.

For reference, I buy them from Uline, you can see them here.
The only downside is Uline only sells them in quantities of 500, which is why I've re-sold to 'Scapers over the last few years in smaller quantities.
@Chris Perkins Hey CP, I had missed your response about sleeves, and didn’t want the kindness of an offer to help go by without response. I thank you much for your response with the link to the sleeves you use. I too use a CD sleeve, which, much to my surprise, I found out after my original post are still available. I still have some from the old ‘Scape days, but I’m holding off on getting more until the format for new cards is revealed. I’m really hoping the cards remain like the classic ones. I suppose I’ll survive if they turn out looking more like a playing card, but what a shame that would be…
Glad to hear yours were still available.

Yeah, I think we're mostly all in a holding pattern on expanding storage solutions until we know more about the exact release details (card sizes, boxes, etc.). Tough to commit to anything until we know more.
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

As we wait for the new Avalon Hill Discord Channel to start later today, a quick note that in the new GenCon interview with Avalon Hill Rep Chris Nadeau just posted on youtube, he says that news about NewScape release will be talking a matter of days and weeks; not months and years. That's encouraging!

Last edited by chas; August 8th, 2022 at 11:37 AM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:21 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

I’m hoping my current storage solutions can just be expanded upon to take in all the new ‘Scape goodness. I am running out of room for the gigantic figs though, so I’ll need to ruminate on that if they are going to be a regular part of the new releases.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.

Last edited by KRUG!; August 8th, 2022 at 09:22 AM. Reason: More Mental Problems…
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:22 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
As we wait for the new Avalon Hill Discord Channel to start later today, a quick note that in the new GenCon interview with Avalon Hill Rep Chris Nadeau just posted on youtube, he says that news about NewScape release will talking a matter of days and weeks; not months and years. That's encouraging!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 8th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
As we wait for the new Avalon Hill Discord Channel to start later today, a quick note that in the new GenCon interview with Avalon Hill Rep Chris Nadeau just posted on youtube, he says that news about NewScape release will be talking a matter of days and weeks; not months and years. That's encouraging!
That'd fit in with a before Christmas deadline like I was originally thinking. They did say they're going "going all in", so that makes me think they wouldn't do a Kickstarter like Haslab setup to see if they could "possibly get enough interest". But we'll see soon I'm hoping.
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:36 AM

Speaking of sleeves, while I've got both my Classic and Custom cards in permanent sleeves, I keep about 50 'temporary' sleeves that I use for my huge collection of over 800 Supers cards, when a few appear in a specific game, whether Supers only or mixed. I'm doing that now for a Wednesday game, so just thought I'd mention it. Chris Perkins was great to buy from. I almost didn't mention him so I could keep him as my secret supply, but he's too nice not to give him a shout out!
Old August 8th, 2022, 12:54 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Dude, I was eyeing what's left of my heroscape collection debating if I should just sell it aince no one really even knows about the game these days anymore....

Then I saw this. What in the world is happening? Am I dreaming? If so, damn this is a cruel dream.

I just wish I hadn't already sold off me 4 sets of ticalla jungle

I hope they also bring back some of the old sets to stores or something. It'd be nice to be able to get our hands on aquilla's alliance and blackmoon's siege again.
Old August 8th, 2022, 12:56 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
I just wish I hadn't already sold off me 4 sets of ticalla jungle
On the bright side, at least you're now a millionaire.
Old August 8th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
As we wait for the new Avalon Hill Discord Channel to start later today, a quick note that in the new GenCon interview with Avalon Hill Rep Chris Nadeau just posted on youtube, he says that news about NewScape release will talking a matter of days and weeks; not months and years. That's encouraging!
I have been following him for a long time due to X-wing. I have contacted him to see if he wants to interview me or someone from the VC team.
Old August 8th, 2022, 02:05 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

What is the VC team, sorry about asking. Just curious.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion