Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 26th, 2007, 05:39 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette71
As of today, WM in Staunton, VA has loads of Wave 6 at 9.92 a pack.
On a side note, WM in Dayton, VA still has only Wave 5, but they do have several Orm's Return and RTTFF sets on clearance for $9.00.
Where have you been? You haven't been around in ages.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 27th, 2007, 09:00 PM

Vette71 has disabled reputation
Just been lurking around, checking the news forum every couple of days. Don't log in much though.
Old April 29th, 2007, 02:03 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Just wanted to pop in to make an offer....my area is overflowing with Wave Six...it's almost worse than the glut of Wave Five that was here last fall. With Wave Seven on the horizon for June/July I think it's high time the shelves were cleared a bit so that a reorder happens in a timely fashion. Towards that end, I'm willing to sell anybody Wave Six packs for 12.99 each plus shipping. Just PM me with what you want and we can work out the details of the transaction. Otherwise those packs are still going to be collecting dust two months from now while I search in vain for Wave Seven.
Old April 29th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was in Wal*Mart in Fremont today and they had a full set of Wave 6. May seem like old news to some, but this is only the second time I've seen DoD in a store.

I grabbed the Zombies, but the rest are still there is any bay area 'Scapers need the other packs.

Now there are 66 zombies scratchin' and clawin' their way out of my heroscape drawers.
Old April 29th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
You bought Zombies?! :P

Actually I ran the board with them on Sat. I NEVER used my ranged units. Onslaught and Rise.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 30th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
You bought Zombies?! :P

Actually I ran the board with them on Sat. I NEVER used my ranged units. Onslaught and Rise.
Well tonight I stopped in at the Union City Wal*Mart. 2 full sets of Wave 6 on the shelves with a smattering of Charlie's Gladiators.

78 zombies later as I post this.

NewB, I'm catching up...
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Just wanted to pop in to make an offer....my area is overflowing with Wave Six...it's almost worse than the glut of Wave Five that was here last fall. With Wave Seven on the horizon for June/July I think it's high time the shelves were cleared a bit so that a reorder happens in a timely fashion. Towards that end, I'm willing to sell anybody Wave Six packs for 12.99 each plus shipping. Just PM me with what you want and we can work out the details of the transaction. Otherwise those packs are still going to be collecting dust two months from now while I search in vain for Wave Seven.
Just have to be a jacka** here. :P Wow that's a whole lot cheaper than buying them from HBTS!

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Especially if they are coming from Walmart.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 04:43 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
So I get to help you make room for wave seven in your area. And then I even get to help you make some dough in the process. Sounds like a killer deal to me

I am also flooded with Wave Six... what we need to do is this. I am running a deal...for the low price of 39.99 I will send you any two packs of Wave Six you want...this also includes shipping. I am just putting this out to help others in need :P
Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:32 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:19 AM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
That would make me scream! if i didn't have them yet.[/code]

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
Quote:
Just have to be a jacka** here. :P Wow that's a whole lot cheaper than buying them from HBTS!
Lol.....yeah, sarcasm is hard to convey in a forum post, as is my actual true-life frustration with seeing Wave Six clogging the shelves. Gbob got it though.

On second thought, maybe if I drop the offer to 11.49 a pack someone will bite.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales