Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 8th, 2019, 01:43 PM

JohnnyFrisbee Woo who?
Gencon 2019 Lost & Found

Hi all,

This is my first post on Heroscapers so apologies if it's not in the correct format/place. I lost a few things at Gencon and figured I might not be the only one. I'm missing an Eldgrim, as well as the 20 sider that comes with Ornak. Thanks in advance, can't wait for next year!
Old August 8th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gencon 2019 Lost & Found

Sorry didn't see those, but there were a few "lost and found" items on the table at the end of GENCON:

1 - Micro Corp
1 - 4th Mass
1 - Isamu
Old August 9th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gencon 2019 Lost & Found

I lost my eldgrim a few times at GC, got given one and said I am not sure it is mine. If you do not have another I can send you one, it might be yours, might be one of mine I lost, he he. But it will have to wait a month or so till I get back to Ohio, everything is packed away and I fly out tomorrow. But I can send you one, the D20 I got no clue.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con