Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 13th, 2015, 12:49 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-1-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was hoping to finally print off the last few releases on high quality rectangular cards this week since ESB is now completed. I see the Bounty Hunters and Bespin sheets are each 6 cards long with 3 spots left blank. Any chance you can add the 6 new Force User & DO cards to the end of those sheets when you get around to making them? Then I'll have just 2 sheets to print off and will get 18 new HoSS cards!!!
Good idea. I see new stuff is out. When I have time, I'll make both a sheet of the new stuff (Force Users and DOs) and an "economy 2 page PDF with the last 3 sheets". I'm currently on vacation.
Old May 13th, 2015, 02:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-1-15

Awesome! Have fun on vacation.
Old May 14th, 2015, 06:13 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-14-1

I took some time during my vacation to make the latest 6 cards (Force Users and destructible objects canister/container/crate). See first post for updated PDFs. Still no time for artscow versions yet. Enjoy!
Old May 14th, 2015, 07:29 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Awesome! Thank you!

I'd give you some +rep but I have to pass it around first.
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I got him for us both HS2010. Going to print these out this weekend for sure.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 02:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
I took some time during my vacation to make the latest 6 cards (Force Users and destructible objects canister/container/crate). See first post for updated PDFs. Still no time for artscow versions yet. Enjoy!
Any chance you are still hanging around and doing these playing card style cards Mathguy? I'm hooked on them and looking to print out a bunch of cards we have recently released.
Old April 16th, 2016, 08:24 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Any chance you are still hanging around and doing these playing card style cards Mathguy? I'm hooked on them and looking to print out a bunch of cards we have recently released.
Yes, I would still like to keep up with all these cool releases. I've been busy with my big move to Hawaii from Chicago for a year now. I'm going to work on some rectangular cards today! I'm doing it right now. I notice the art card for IG88D and the fig card for Princess Leia Organa (Jabba Palace) and the fig card for Rodian Thugs have broken links.
Old April 17th, 2016, 12:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Wow, Chicago to Hawaii is quite the upgrade. I'm so jealous as I'm still here in frigid Wisconsin. I'll let the guys know and see if we can those fixed.
Old April 20th, 2016, 10:29 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Wow, Chicago to Hawaii is quite the upgrade. I'm so jealous as I'm still here in frigid Wisconsin. I'll let the guys know and see if we can those fixed.
Those links were fixed, thanks. Just in time as I did some work this evening (in New Jersey at the moment). So the new cards are up. See first post. Enjoy!
Old April 20th, 2016, 10:55 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 4-20-16.

Yes! A perfect match for my Star Wars Command Figures. Woot!
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:54 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I just noticed that A-Zulmun is spelled wrong on the card heading (it's correct in the power text). It says A-Zulman on the card, should be A-Zulmun. Not a big deal, something to fix at the next update...maybe around May 4th
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Good call Porkins. I was just thinking I needed to find time to get that last update printed off but waiting a few more weeks would be a good idea. The bottom of the last sheet could get filled out nicely shortly after May the 4th.

Last edited by Porkins; April 21st, 2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: It's Porkins, not Prokins Yodaikng :p

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape