Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 6FlagsManiac's Custom's - Carnage

It's all good. Nice to see you active and posting.

I'll tell you what, though - Griff might not agree with this, but the best way you can pay me back is to do a couple of things.

1) Go to the C3G section and just tell us what you think of the designs there and let us know if you see anything you like.

And

2) Give some love to the other individual customs threads around here. They're working hard on their stuff too, and I'm sure they'd love to know someone's paying attention.

Edit: No wonder Prowler's taking so long!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Good. We'd love to have you there designing some symbiotes with us. Go get involved in some discussions though. The group barely or doesn't know you at all.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:09 AM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's all good. Nice to see you active and posting.

I'll tell you what, though - Griff might not agree with this, but the best way you can pay me back is to do a couple of things.

1) Go to the C3G section and just tell us what you think of the designs there and let us know if you see anything you like.

And

2) Give some love to the other individual customs threads around here. They're working hard on their stuff too, and I'm sure they'd love to know someone's paying attention.

Edit: No wonder Prowler's taking so long!
I have felt that i've been a bit selfish Should i comment on any c3g stuff? Even the old stuff pretty much certainly not subject to change? :U
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:09 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

And yeah, spread the word that Bats and Griff have been helpful and involved in your personal customs, because you invited us and made us feel welcome, much like how we invite and welcome the public to C3G.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pretend you're commenting on the official stuff. Don't expect us to change anything (we won't) but feel free to tell us if you see anything you like (or don't, but that's less fun. ).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:11 AM

Hint: be fun.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:14 AM

I have read through so many of the c3g cards, i love a lot of them, some i feel a little confused on *cough* Bizzaro *cough* i'll b sure to comment once i'm done with my dinner
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:17 AM

Did you read the upside down version of Bizarro's card? That one confuses me too.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:25 AM

Wait, didn't Griffin make Bizzaro? Oh this isn't good
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:33 AM

Well, technically, C3G made Bizarro. We don't assign individual credit. But Griffin led that particular thread, yes.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM

Still, he hasn't posted on this thread since i said that, hope he isn't out crying in some corner
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:40 AM

I'm pretty sure he is. Griff's a crier for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations