Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 16th, 2020, 01:30 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Cool got you linked up to the Second Post in the thread here so just keep that post up to date with your designs.
Appreciate it.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:28 AM

AlexH12 is surprisingly tart

NAME = LORD ZEDD

SPECIES = SKINLESS HUMANOID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ?MASTERMIND?
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5? 6?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4? I think his staff shoots lightning
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

PUTTY RESTORATION
When a friendly unit would be destroyed, roll a 20-sided die. 1-11, the unit is destroyed. 12-17 the unit is not destroyed and has two wounds left. 18+, the unit recovers with full health and plus 1 to both defense and attack.

THOSE MEDDLING RANGERS!
When a friendly unit is destroyed, the number of blanks rolled on the destroyed unit's defence roll add to Lord Zedd's attack for the remainder of the round.

SHOCKING STAFF BEAM
Range 4 Attack 4
If an opposing unit is wounded with this attack, roll a 20-sided die. On 17+, the unit has to skip its next turn.

Just quickly came up with this, any thoughts?
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:53 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

There's a Metal NanoFig we could use for the figure here.

Don't have much to comment on theme and the wording isn't perfect.

Those Meddling Rangers is a weird power and I'm not really sure how you would track that. What if they are destroyed with an autowounding power that isn't an attack?

Shocking Staff Beam should probably be his only ranged attack. Usually if a unit has a ranged special attack we let their normal attack represent their melee fighting. Also it should remove OMs not require them to skip their next turn.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:57 AM

AlexH12 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Those Meddling Rangers is a weird power and I'm not really sure how you would track that. What if they are destroyed with an autowounding power that isn't an attack.
Yeah, I need to rework that. Now that I look at it, it really doesn't make any sense. Maybe after I get some sleep I'll be able figure it out.
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lord Zedd
Quote:
Shocking Staff Beam should probably be his only ranged attack. Usually if a unit has a ranged special attack we let their normal attack represent their melee fighting.
Actually don't totally agree with ya here. We've got plenty of dudes with both ranged normals and specials. Iceman and Punisher are just two examples. Just depends on what's iconic for the character. Is this dude like other PR villains that fight hand-to-hand?

Putty Restoration is insanely powerful, definitely worth a few hundred points just on its own. Imagine fighting an enemy Hulk, but he has a near 50% chance of avoiding death every time you beat him, and a 15% chance he completely heals and becomes even stronger?

Here's an attempt to re-write the mechanics as they are, but I do think they need some modification. Don't worry about not having the wording perfect though, that's what we're here to help with. These are big complex effects, and I'm not sure I translated them properly either.
Spoiler Alert!

Bunker
I really like Bunker, Zak! Sorry I didn't comment on Red Star, he looks like a solid design as well.

Another user, Alexan, did a Bunker design a while back. Figure it's worth looking at, even if you don't take anything from it.
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 16th, 2020, 05:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't really get where Putty Restoration is coming from theme-wise? Though I am a bit behind on the comics. Also, way to strong right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
Attachment 227
Name Bunker
Secret Identity Miguel Barragan

Species Metahuman
Uniqueness Unique Hero
Class Titan
Personality Enthusiastic

Size/Height Medium 5

Points ???

Life 4

Movement 5
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 4

PSIONIC BRICK CONSTRUCTS
Start each round with a purple Gauntlet Marker, a purple Shield Marker, and a purple Chain Marker on this card.
  • Before attacking a adjacent figure normally with Bunker, or a friendly Titan or Sidekick within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker, you may remove the Gauntlet Marker from this card to roll 1 additional attack dice.
  • Before defending with Bunker or a friendly Titan or Sidekick within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker, you may remove the Shield Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield.
  • After moving and before attacking with Bunker, remove the Chain Marker from this card to choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Bunker and place that Hero adjacent to Bunker. That Hero will not take leaving engagement attacks.

PLATFORM CONSTRUCT
Instead of his normal move, Bunker may use Platform Construct. Platform Construct has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Platform Construct, ignore elevations. Bunker may travel over water without stopping, travel over figures without becoming engaged, and travel over obstacles such as ruins. Bunker may not levitate more that 25 levels up or down with a single levitation. When Bunker starts to levitate with Platform Construct, he will not take leaving engagement attacks.
______

Raised in the small Mexican village called 'El Chilar', Miguel Jose Barragan had grown up in a loving and supportive community, and found acceptance as an openly gay teenager. When Miguel manifested the meta-human ability to create psionic energy constructs, the extroverted idealist sought out Red Robin in an attempt to become a full-fledged superhero.
Miguel adopts the code-name Bunker then becomes a target of N.O.W.H.E.R.E., a mysterious organization abducting super-powered youths for their own nefarious purposes. Red Robin makes contact with Bunker, and soon organizes a group of targeted teenagers into a meta-human resistance force known as the 'Teen Titans'. Together, they are able to liberate the living weapon known as Superboy and dismantle N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s secret complex in the Antarctic.

Bunker has the ability to create energy constructs with his mind, often creating brick-like walls and pummeling fists. His constructs manifest as purple bricks. He has full control over their density, being able to make them soft to cushion impacts or falls, or hard as rock to inflict damage. He can create a wide variety of shapes including pillars, shields, body armor, platforms to levitate himself and others, etc. He has also been shown launching his bricks as projectiles.
Looks like most of my comments have already been hit. Instead of Shield Marker I'd just go straight to Wall Marker. Since he doesn't really create a Shield but an actual Brick Wall. I always saw him as a tough translations. The balance between mechanically interesting and his lower thematic power level was tough. A name like Bunker sort of sent me on a more defensive approach so what you have is better than I could figure out. I never thought about a marker/construct approach which is weird because the On Deck unit YK is talking about below is my LD.

Oh and the last power reads weird. It's all about platforms and then the wording changes to levitate. I understand the power it just reads odd to me. But that can be worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Don't know the character at all. Mechanically the main power looks pretty similar to a design that went On Deck earlier this year so I can't imagine there would be any issues with it. Only would try to trim some text somewhere if you can. Even though it's only a two power card, it looks like it could fill a card up pretty fully.
Yeah I was about to go check and see if he tested him...cool.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I helped him with the wording and used that design to try to tighten up the wording to fit on a card.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lord Zedd looks kind of like a chump there. Doesn't he regularly take on the entire Power Ranger team/mechs? If so, I'd think you'd want something more on the Event level. Quick peek at a wiki says he's one of their most powerful villains. Does it take a whole team of 150-200ish point heroes with powerful mechs to beat up chumps? (Don't really follow the lore extensively, so honest question).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Lord Zedd looks kind of like a chump there. Doesn't he regularly take on the entire Power Ranger team/mechs? If so, I'd think you'd want something more on the Event level. Quick peek at a wiki says he's one of their most powerful villains. Does it take a whole team of 150-200ish point heroes with powerful mechs to beat up chumps? (Don't really follow the lore extensively, so honest question).
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean Event level - Surfer and Doom can fight the Fan Four, and they're 400 and 375 respectively. Magneto can give the whole X-Men a run for their money, and his strongest version is 370.

Does at least tend to imply high-300s minimum, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess it depends on how he fights them. Like solo, or with lots of minions/monsters. But he seems weak to be one of their "greatest villains" is all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:13 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Since he doesn't really create a Shield but an actual Brick Wall.
From what I been scoping out he had ability to create variety of constructs including armor and what not. When I first tackled the character I was conflicted between Wall and Shield, he is represented creating walls more frequently. I like Wall, thanks Japes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project