Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 5th, 2018, 11:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: PtW: Silverskins vs Redheads!

Obsidians are beefy 4/4’s with range. They got dis.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 5th, 2018, 11:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Red Heads all the way. Gotta give those gingers some love. That special attack for the obsidians is bound to work out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 6th, 2018, 12:48 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Forget all other factors - one army has 120 more points than the other. If both players are both decent, Redheads are going to annihilate.
Old October 8th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This has been a long time coming!

Predictions:

Redheads win- quozl, superfrog, heroscapermtl, flameslayer93, TREX, The Dewk

Silverskins win- Dysole, biggabullfrog

Round 1
D1 – Roman Archers step forward
B1 – Red Skull heads out to meet them
D2 – Roman archers take the Unique Attack +1 glyph, and rain arrows across the field, turning an Obsidian into a pile of molten mush.
B2 - Red Skull answers back with his guns (affectionately nicknamed Pancho and Pokey), turning the silver armor of an archer into a red mess.

D3 - Roman Archers unleash the fury of their arrow volley on Red Skull, inflicting 1 wound.

B3 - Red Skull murders another Roman with Pancho.

Round 2
D1 - Archers melt another obsidian while also hitting Skull for another wound

B1 - An archer laughs at the Red Skull's attempt to kill him with magical deathly dust. Pokey put a quick end to that guy.
D2 - Shurrak's blood is red hot, he begins his stride toward Skull.
B2 - Red skull focuses his telekinetic powers, as dust rises around Shurrak. Shurrak can't fight it any longer; he sneezes. Another Roman Archer is laughing in the background, ol' Red rolls an all skulls, babay and unloads his ammo into that archer.
D3 - 2 Romans fail to hit the Red Skull
B3 - Obsidian Guards move in
*Red Skull takes a wound from Lava Field

Round 3
B1 - Obsidian guards stampede toward the archer on the attack glyph and smash him.
D1 - A lone roman archer flings his last arrows into the sky, his final attempt to slay the horde of walking lava men, and fails.
B2 - Obsidians give that archer an uncomfortably warm bear hug.
D2 - Lost on archers
B3 - Obsidians stumble toward Shurrak, fists and lava flying, hitting the fire giant for 3 wounds.
D3 - Shurrak chops an Obsidian in half with

Round 4
B1 - Red skull focuses his telekinetic powers once again, as dust rises around Shurrak. Shurrak can't fight it any longer; he dies (19 on the D20)

Redheads win!
Old October 8th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I missed these posts.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 9th, 2018, 02:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just love all those bloody markers around the dead bodies. These are fun.

Old October 21st, 2019, 12:56 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey all,

Sorry about the extreme quiet from my end. Unfortunately, getting consistent Heroscape games is not going to happen for me, but lately we've been playing at Casual Dragon Games every few months. I'd hate to say that I'm done with the figure giveaway, but at a minimum let's call it indefinitely suspended. One of my hopes is to have time to record and edit videos again, but that feels like it will be some time before I can return to that.

Anyway, I haven't been too noisy about posting here, but I have been keeping track of the events and taking pictures when I remember to do so. Anyone itching to read some battle reports, jump in right here, my latest few reports, and feel free to comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written 1/10/19:
Battle report from my NYNYS tourney on 1/5/19!

Written 4/7/19:

Battle report from April Heroscape FFA at Casual Dragon Games!

Written 10/21/19:

Battle Report from 10-19-19 NHSD at Casual Dragon Games!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; October 21st, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 01:27 PM
"like" happy

Re: brandonwiker’s battles!

I always loved your battle reports. No worries on the figure give aways. Its pretty pricey to not only have bought the prize but shipping is another animal. If I get a bit of time to get a good read, Ill be checking out these Battles. Thanks for the fun stuff.

Old February 7th, 2020, 01:57 PM

Here's another battle report, this one from our GenCon mock meetup in the Buffalo area on Feb 2nd, 2020:

Battle report from 02-02-20 GenCon mock format at Casual Dragon Games!

I didn't remember to take as many pictures as I wish I had... but it was still fun!
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing another excellent battle report!

I, too, am a big fan of Dry Season. It plays great and it looks great on the table.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I always loved your battle reports. No worries on the figure give aways. Its pretty pricey to not only have bought the prize but shipping is another animal. If I get a bit of time to get a good read, Ill be checking out these Battles. Thanks for the fun stuff.
Sure, thanks for sticking around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for sharing another excellent battle report!

I, too, am a big fan of Dry Season. It plays great and it looks great on the table.
Thanks for reading and commenting! I have a lot of respect for you, always cool to know you pay attention to this thread.

Onto the beef of my post - My wife and I are going to try and play some scape sometime in the near future, so here's my idea; I want to try a scenario on this official durgeth swamp map that looks like a.... ahem... rocket ship. We are going to play the "Under Tempest's Cover" almost exactly as noted about halfway down on this site (this scenario is out of the first rulebook) :

http://heroscape.glasq.com/battlefields/hsbf0003.html

However, we are not following the 400 point limit, I'm just going to create two themed armies since my wife doesn't know most of the synergies/units in heroscape (other than romans/marcus/10th reg lol)

Army 1 will be for the player that has to get their secret scout hero to the other side of the map to win:
Sonlen - 160
Syvarris - 100
Zogross Hardscale - 120
Greenscales x2 -120
9 figure, 500 points

Army 2 will be for the player that has to kill the scout hero, or prevent the scout from reaching the destination within 12 rounds (oof):
Feral Troll - 90
Dcot x2 - 110
Marro Warriors - 50
Ogre Warhulk - 150
12 figure, 400 points

I'm going to allow my wife to choose her army, but I built these this way because I think she is extremely unlikely the pick the army 2 composed of evil beasties and ultra sexy troll; she seems to like human/humanoid things from heroscape way more. Considering that, do these armies/objectives seem like it would be a close game? Feel free to leave suggestions, winner predictions, and expect a video from me within the next month or so!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; March 10th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 11:47 PM

Re: brandonwiker’s battles - Under Tempest's Cover!

Video is up. Pretty amazing how much free time one has when almost everything is closed down...

I apologize for the 9:16 ratio, I realize only after the game that I recorded with my phone vertical the whole time (I typically hold it horizontally.) This video is a bit of a treat; I spent more time on editing this one than most of my other ones.

Official Scenario taken out of the Rise of the Valkyrie rulebook, we just added a bit more backstory: The virus has found its way into Valhalla, Ullar's scout team has found a cure and must return it to their general! One of Ullar's heroes holds the cure in secret, but Utgar's beastly troops are here to intercept and sow chaos. Will the cure be delivered?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports