Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:31 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
Hi all. I stopped in the forums yesterday to see how everything was going and posted in C3V instead of C3G ����*♂️
Itís been a long time since Iíve been active. Got married, had kids, that whole thing. Heroscape took a back seat for a while, but Iíve convinced the old host of my game night to blow the dust off the collection again. Very excited to dive back into it and maybe test a few new figures again sometime.
Glad to see the project is still alive and well. Scape on!

Congrats, man I have not met before. Great to hear

I'm one of the group's required legacy characters, complete with a minority status!

Cool to see people coming back.
Hmph, thought that was me....

As I said in the C3V thread, cool to see you around, chap - really enjoyed your Strategy Reviews.
I didn't know that "British" was a minority.

British wasn't what I me- you know what, sure
Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi all. I stopped in the forums yesterday to see how everything was going and posted in C3V instead of C3G ����*♂️
Itís been a long time since Iíve been active. Got married, had kids, that whole thing. Heroscape took a back seat for a while, but Iíve convinced the old host of my game night to blow the dust off the collection again. Very excited to dive back into it and maybe test a few new figures again sometime.

I'm one of the group's required legacy characters, complete with a minority status!

As I said in the C3V thread, cool to see you around, chap - really enjoyed your Strategy Reviews.

Not what I meant, either, chap.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:39 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not what I meant, either, chap.

British minority legacy character gang
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 05:13 PM

Guys, very important question, does anyone have the blank background image of the Green Lantern Mech Construct figure?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 05:14 PM

I can't seem to find the mini picture in the design's thread
Old February 22nd, 2019, 05:37 PM

[MENTION=6638]Spidey'tilIDie[/MENTION]

Any idea?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:26 PM

If someone can provide any mini photos for that damn Hammer Drone Green Construct Mech with a blank background I will owe you my soul
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:34 PM

I'll be patient when I'm in my damn grave
Old February 22nd, 2019, 07:38 PM

Wave 4: Fight Against Fear Tabletop Sim Edition

I'm still missing a figure for the Mech Warrior Green Construct though. So again if anyone can grab a blank background image of the figure we use I'll use that, otherwise I'm gonna have to improvise something.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 07:53 PM

Nevermind, I just did this instead

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project