Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 8th, 2019, 05:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

@ALEXAN2507 I think I'd consider that Speedy/Arsenal style cover fire. I have to agree with Bats, the more people who like the design, the better shot to win. This guy is already top 3 most wanted designs, he really has a good chance of winning, IMO.

EDIT: I'd also lower his Range to 8, having better stats than the guy he is mimicking makes 0 sense.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 8th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not certain how I feel about that. Feels maybe a bit arbitrary?
Wasn't this guy a trainer of some sort as well? I wouldn't be opposed to seeing something like Tactician.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 8th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually like “arsenal” characters that have lots of different attack options. The problem comes in when one of the powers is vastly better than the others, but as long as they’re fairly balanced I think it’s a fair way to design a unit.

I’m honestly just not feeling a speed shot for this character. I imagine him being someone who can go ham on his own, without needing the help of too many allies. All the other speed shots I’ve seen have been tied to a certain faction, and I don’t want to see him reliant on other mercs. Sure you could do it based off something else, like once per round or a D20 roll but that’s adding complication to an already complicated character, and I just don’t think it feels very Taskmaster.

I said it before, but my top preference would be to have a SA that mimics one of Hawkeye I’s Trick Arrow effects or Hawkeye II’s Sky Shot. You guys didn’t really bite for it last time, but I think keeping similar statlines and effects to the guys he’s mimicking is a cool thematic choice. Then you could give him 5 attack and 1 range just like Swordsman.

I’d rather get the kinks ironed out now so as many people as possible are happy with him. I only want the best for our child.
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

What about this?
Quote:
SPEED SHOT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of another Unique Hero that is in the same Army as Taskmaster an Archer or Sidekick you control in clear sight of Speedy and moving that Unique Hero, before attacking with that Unique Hero, if Taskmaster is not engaged, he may immediately attack an opponent's figure with his normal attack.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Competitive Concerns having it so unrestricted like that. That's basically an auto-add to any existing turn/attack chains.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 8th, 2019, 08:42 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd rather just see a reuse of Quickshot here. It seems appropriate and would make it so that we can adjust his normal stats to where I feel they should be. It gives him another ranged option and some mild movement ability.
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pinning Shot might be an interesting one to reuse. Or Skill Shot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old February 8th, 2019, 09:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's just part of the reason it's taken so long for Taskmaster to get a card, he can do a lot of things and he's popular enough that people are going to be invested so it's not easy to build a consensus. You guys are really close here though with pretty much everyone on board with 3 powers and the base stats thus far.

If a 3rd attack power is what the majority want, then it really should be a something like that long range double skull SA idea with his base range lowered down to 1. Then at least it hits a different note. Right now the Shield Throw and Swordplay combo is really really solid in the adj. and mid range attack elements so no real need for a another attack power that just competes with either one of those two. That text space could be better utilized IMO.

I can see why you may not want to give him a team support power, he is more of a lone wolf. So instead maybe do something with the training aspect of his story like Lazy mentioned, chose a figure (class/race restrictions?) at the start of the game and they roll 1 more att. die vs. melee attacks, or roll 1 more defense dice, or gets 1 auto shield vs. SAs, or reroll one attack/defense die per attack, or something to show that he's trained someone up prior to that battle.
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

The real question is: When am I gonna get around to giving the real 'master a design?
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = SPORTSMASTER
SECRET IDENTITY = LAWRENCE CROCK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

EXPLOSIVE JAVELIN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6 Attack 2
When using Explosive Javelin Special Attack, each skull counts as one additional hit, and, if you roll no skulls, you may roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure. After using this special attack, Sportsmaster may use this special attack two more times. Sportsmaster may not target figures within 2 spaces for this special attack.

HAMMER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 Attack 4
Sportsmaster may only use Hammer Special Attack if he moved 2 or less spaces this turn. Figures roll one less defence die when defending against Hammer Special Attack.

FLASHBANG DISCUS
Once per round, before attacking, you may choose one figure within 5 spaces of Sportsmaster. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or more, reduce that figure's Attack and Defence by 1 for the remainder of the round. Then, if you rolled 19 or more, remove one Order Marker from that figure's card. Sportsmaster may not use a special attack in a turn he used Flashbang Discus.

ACROBATIC MASTERY
Sportsmaster never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Sportsmaster one space up to 6 levels up or down. When Sportsmaster rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage.
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I looked at pinning shot but it basically requires a double attack/speed shot situation.

Skill Shot is the wrong archer.

I’ll ty to type up what I’m thinking for special attacks later
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:29 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

The training aspect is the way to go I think. He's pretty much golden without a basic ranged attack IMO.

Though the power I was referencing is on Deathstroke by the by.

Last edited by Karat; February 9th, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project