Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 26th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Killo!

Yer kind ain't welcome here, Illinoiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
he only seems to check in every couple of weeks.
Heh, well I guess I'm not really in a position to get too snappy at people for that.

Full disclosure, my possible attendance will be based on whether or not my son is born before then. How scary a sentence is that?!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; December 26th, 2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Thanks Ninja Status
Old December 26th, 2014, 05:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Have I forgotten the old emoticon codes, or have they changed?
The embarrassed smilie is : oops : (lose the spaces)

Example:
Old January 16th, 2015, 08:44 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

@RoninValentina and @cmgames (and anyone else, for that matter), do you guys have anything in the pipes for spring that you haven't presented yet? I have an idea for a format that I think might be quite entertaining (), and depending on how I'm feeling in a month or so I'm contemplating resurrecting Valley War a bit earlier in the year (late April to mid-Mayish) to beat the Modesto heat.

Old January 17th, 2015, 02:40 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing on the horizon at all. In your absence, I was actually thinking about resurrecting the Valley Wars myself, but I was thinking somewhere in Tracy as being more readily accessible to the Bay Area folks.

Please, if you want to take on the role of TD, go for it! And you can already put me down as an attendee.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 18th, 2015, 11:16 PM

Reasonable idea. If this works out I'll do some bird-dogging to see if I can find a host a bit closer to the Bay (but still worthy of the "Valley" title ).

@1moreheroscaper , you and your crew open to ambling a half hour north?

Old July 24th, 2016, 01:57 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ping!

Anybody out there still? Any interest in a get-together?

~Z

My map thread
Old July 26th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm back in the Bay Area, but I'm job hunting with all my stuff still packed away. If things ever get settled, I'd be in for something.
Old July 26th, 2016, 09:41 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 27th, 2016, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
I'm back in the Bay Area, but I'm job hunting with all my stuff still packed away. If things ever get settled, I'd be in for something.
Yay! (That you are back, not that you are jobless.) PM me when things get settled.

~Z

My map thread
Old July 29th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will do.
Old August 20th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome back to the bay area, Wind Lane!
Old August 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Welcome back to the bay area, Wind Lane!
I finally get to see the legend.

~JS, shocked

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers