Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 1st, 2015, 11:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 1 until May 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Crazy game just now against Taeblewalker.

I was ready to concede and almost insisted on it, but continued to play it out due to morbid curiosity. All I have left is a healthy Varan. And then I got an initiative switch, survived return attacks and somehow killed Cyprien, which lost him an order marker and then Varan kept on refusing to take *any* damage. What made it crazy was his Skeletons kept coming back. I'd kill them, he'd hit his Necromancy and reanimate. We did this for about a half hour before Varan finally killed off the last Skeleton and Sonya.

Should have been Taeblewalker's victory, and then it somehow turned into anyone's game.
And THAT kiddos is why you never give up.

I wish I saw that game in action but I was in my own game...
Old May 3rd, 2015, 02:22 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Going Down I'm Yelling Timber

Quote:
The jcustar09 v. Dysole pool of half-armies is:
* Migol Ironwill, Finn the Viking Champion, Red Wyrmling x2
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Zetacron, Sir Orrick

* Knights of Weston x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Archers x3, Isamu (drop one)

* Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Sharwin Wildborn, Deathreavers x2
* Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Asterios
jcustar09 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Happens around 3 central/1 pacific tomorrow. Should be fun.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old May 3rd, 2015, 06:36 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Knight Rider

Good game with jcustar09. I set up a little pod with Raelin and knights and Raelin backed knights managed to whittle down the dwarves and Migol (who had charged in to smite Raelin). Raelin disengaged and set up on the 4 space. Migol and the remaining dwarves continued to launch their assault on Raelin but she managed to stay alive long enough for Roman Archers to come forward and drop some attacks of 6 on Migol to finish him off. After that the Archers kept dropping attacks of 6 on Zetacron, Finn (one shotting both of them), and both wyrms. Orrick with Finn charged forward while Ulfrid entered the fray. He took a wound from Orrick and then Grim Determinationed him managing to fell Orrick just before the SA would have taken him. Great game and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

~Dysole, so happy to have won a tournament game with Roman Archers
Old May 3rd, 2015, 08:49 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

@betawolf36 your inbox is full.

I'll take my 4th Mass pod and AE pod.

Game scheduled for 8 pm tonight.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 09:55 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

jcustar and I are starting now. I have the Romans and Nilfheim, and he has Mezzodemons and Deathknights.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 10:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I led with Nilfheim, hoping to get rid of the Mezzos so the Romans didn't have to deal with them. jcustar's Mezzo opener was unlucky in that sense, as it played right into my goal for the game. I was able to clear out the Mezzos only taking two wounds on the dragon. Zetacron tried to gun the dragon down, but his first attack whiffed and he failed his disengage to get to Holdir and died, thanks to an earlier wound he took. After that, Nilfheim swooped towards the Death Knights to try and maximize his value, and he ended up knocking off two order markers on turn 2 of the third round. jcustar was understandably frustrated with his bad luck and conceded. Although he did lose without doing much damage, jcustar played it well. He made the plays he had to make to get back into the game, they just didn't work out. Good luck in the rest of the season.
Old May 4th, 2015, 01:25 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 2 is on Can't See the Jungle.

The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. playa1 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, 4th Massachusetts Line, Dumutef Guard, Otonashi
* Charos, Sonya Esenwein
* Shades of Bleakwoode x2, Marro Warriors
* Braxas, Deathreavers
* Zelrig, Izumi Samurai
playa1 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. Smithy Winfred (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Azurite Warlord
* Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Cyprien Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x3, Kira Jax
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Siiv
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Isamu
vegies dad chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Smithy Winfred chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The mtl1998 (1-0) v. betawolf36 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Black Wyrmling x6, James Murphy
* Red Wyrmling x5, Major J15, Isamu
* White Wyrmling x5, Van Nessing
* Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Skull Demon x2
* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Isamu
* Templar Cavalry x2, Otonashi
betawolf36 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The Ixe (1-0) v. William099 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Otonashi
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Isamu
* Sudema, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter
* Agent Skahen, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2
* Iskra Esenwein, Major Q10, Rechets of Bogdan
* Cathar Spearmen x2, Count Raymond, Isamu
Ixe chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The Dysole (1-0) v. Deroche (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Archers x3, Isamu (drop one)
* Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Sharwin Wildborn, Deathreavers x2
* Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Asterios
* Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Sonya Esenwein
* Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x3
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
Dysole chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Jotun
* Major Q9
* Nilfheim
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. MegaSilver (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus
* Dreadgul Raiders x2, Valguard
* Phantom Knights x2, Van Nessing
MegaSilver chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The randomskyfears (0-1) v. belgarath (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Microcorp Agents x2, Marro Warriors
* Marro Stingers x3, James Murphy
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Zetacron, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Airborne Elite, Myrddin, Sir Orrick
belgarath chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, randomskyfears chooses who places first.

The Bengi (0-1) v. Lance (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipers x2
* Venoc Vipers x3, Venoc Warlord
* Warriors of Ashra x2, Elite Onyx Vipers, Theracus
* Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipers x2
* Acolarh, Aubrien Archers x2
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribe, Drow Chainfighter, Isamu
Lance chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Bengi chooses who places first.

The TreePowerz (0-1) v. Tom_Bombadil_ (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Marro Stingers x3, Martial La Hire
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krug, Me-Burq-Sa
* Charos, Siiv
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashra x2, Kyntela Gwyn, James Murphy, Otonashi
* Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Arktos
TreePowerz chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Tom_Bombadil_ chooses who places first.

The Filthy the Clown (0-1) v. roballtogether (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Horned Skull Brutes x3, Guilty McCreech
* Brunak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Drow Chainfighter
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Finn the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Krav Maga Agents
* 4th Massachusetts Line, 8th Infantry Pathfinder x3, Capt. John Varan
Filthy the Clown chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, roballtogether chooses who places first.

The jcustar07 (0-1) v. Heroscaper Guy (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Air Elemental, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Isamu
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Zetacron
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcus Decimus Gallus
* Prince al'Kahora, Elaria the Pale, Akumaken
* Ebon Armor, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
* Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior, Azurite Warlord
Heroscaper Guy chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The jcustar09 (0-1) v. Taeblewalker (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Migol Ironwill, Finn the Viking Champion, Red Wyrmling x2
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Zetacron, Sir Orrick
* Knights of Weston x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Isamu
* Knights of Weston x2, Sonya Esenwein, Zetacron
* Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
Taeblewalker chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (0-1) v. Kinseth (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Infantry x2, Zettian Guards, Me-Burq-Sa
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Marcu Esenwein
* Deathwalker 8000, Deathreavers x2, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
* Eltahale, Goblin Cutters x2, Isamu
* Morgoloth, Roman Legionnaires x2, Otonashi
* Major J15, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2
Kinseth chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

Last edited by Dysole; May 4th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 11:31 AM

n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker

Since I spaced and forgot to sign up, you can put me down for a sub

The reigning NHSD champion of Wyoming
Old May 4th, 2015, 12:08 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a note, I clicked on the last three games and found something interesting. The Bottom link (which is supposed to be mine and Jcustar's takes me to Soundwarp and Kinseth, Sound and Kinseth's takes me to Jcustar09's and Tablewalker's, Jcustar09's and Tablewalker's game took me to our game). I'd just like to avoid possible confusion for others. Thanks.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old May 4th, 2015, 01:41 PM

Mistaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Just a note, I clicked on the last three games and found something interesting. The Bottom link (which is supposed to be mine and Jcustar's takes me to Soundwarp and Kinseth, Sound and Kinseth's takes me to Jcustar09's and Tablewalker's, Jcustar09's and Tablewalker's game took me to our game). I'd just like to avoid possible confusion for others. Thanks.
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. It seems that there was a slight issue with the way matchups were inputted.

~Dysole, editingly
Old May 4th, 2015, 05:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 2 until May 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Jotun
* Major Q9
* Nilfheim
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Tentatively scheduled for Wednesday evening at 8 Mountain/9 Central.
Old May 4th, 2015, 08:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 2 until May 10th

The last three games are screwy, the chat logs and the doc titles don't match up (at least for me).

And my favorite glyph is back, joy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events