Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 11th, 2015, 06:18 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Complete collection of Classic Units images?

Hello, old friends!
I can't find any complete collection of the classic units images.
Like, as example, some (old) D&D SKirmish Miniatures database site have all the figure images, taken from the same angle and more or less to scale, and you can use them for cards.
There's anything similar for Heroscape?
I would use them on an italian forum to try HexScape, but i need to "introduce" some guy before playing, so i want to make an explanatory post and made some pre-build army.....

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 11th, 2015, 05:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Complete collection of Classic Units images?

In the Gallery
Classic HS Figure GIFs
Old November 13th, 2015, 04:21 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, that are very nice for forum use!
For printing cards there's anything with a bit more resolution?

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 13th, 2015, 02:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Check out battleplan.mythacle.com/heroscape - you can click on the figure image after clicking each character.
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:55 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

That site is great. The link to gorillanators is broken though but if you change the URL to read "gorillinators" instead they are all there

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units