Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Question The HoSS Question Dump

HoSS is evolving.

With changes, there will inevitably be questions. If you have any questions related to the HoSS project, this is the thread for you to post your questions.

As you may or may not have noticed, much of HoSS has gone to a private forum. We are taking a page out of the highly successful C3G and C3V playbooks and will be attempting to create a similar style. But for this project to remain successful, we need your feedback. This project has always been about you, our fellow Star Wars Heroscape fans.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited by Balantai; February 28th, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:09 PM

fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

I was just wondering, is there a way to download the star wars card blanks to make customs om GIMP with?
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:41 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy1 View Post
I was just wondering, is there a way to download the star wars card blanks to make customs om GIMP with?
I think Mac had a pack he had compiled a little while ago, but that might have been taken down when we were making some changes...

I'll check in the art thread for you though .
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy1 View Post
I think Mac had a pack he had compiled a little while ago, but that might have been taken down when we were making some changes...

I'll check in the art thread for you though .
There are still Star Wars blanks available in the downloads section. They are the same as the HoSS blanks except they do not have the HoSS logo. The MSE file should still be available as well. If you can't find it, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the link.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM

fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker

Ah I seem to have found them, thanks for the help.
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Hello all this is my first post since a month ago so I will think this to be the right tread. If you guys are running out of figure ideas check these guys out there from Starwars the Old Republic.

http://www.theoldrepublicordie.com/s...val-companion/

http://borderhouseblog.com/?attachment_id=8004
These are just 2 characters there are many more but if you guys are interested I will be happy to find more for you.

Your friend,
Alex

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Hello all this is my first post since a month ago so I will think this to be the right tread. If you guys are running out of figure ideas check these guys out there from Starwars the Old Republic.

These are just 2 characters there are many more but if you guys are interested I will be happy to find more for you.

Your friend,
Alex
Hey! I just looked at the first link and found exactly what I thought I would - a figure that doesn't have a miniature for it.

The biggest problem with EU figures is that it's so big...and yet there's so few of the figures actual minis available. So without proxying or whatnot, we can't really make those guys.

Thanks, though!
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Ow yea your right I just saw a Khem Val mini on images when I was looking for his picture.

Alex

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post

Your friend,
Alex
Thanks for the figure idea, Alex! It's greatly appreciated.

There may not be an official figure for your suggestion, but the D&D miniature: Stonechild would make a very reasonable proxy for the companion.

We appreciate any ideas you can give us that will help make this project as successful as possible. Keep the ideas coming!

Last edited by Balantai; March 18th, 2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I gotta ask. After probably depleting Auggies stock of Stormtroopers, I started wanting to buy more. And it's only been a few hours. So, I was wondering. Is there official figure's for what I'm playtesting? I felt fine with buying all those Stormtroopers, because, Stormtroopers are Stormtroopers. But I would rather know that I'm buying the right sculpt for Hero Figures.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I gotta ask. After probably depleting Auggies stock of Stormtroopers, I started wanting to buy more. And it's only been a few hours. So, I was wondering. Is there official figure's for what I'm playtesting? I felt fine with buying all those Stormtroopers, because, Stormtroopers are Stormtroopers. But I would rather know that I'm buying the right sculpt for Hero Figures.
First, I bought most of the figures already, but most of mine aren't the official sculpts.

For those interested in official sculpts:

Darth Vader (Auggies 20, T&T and Strikezone 2 each)
Greedo (I couldn't find the official one--I'll be proxying another Rodian)
Luke (Auggies 7, about 10 at other places)
Princess Leia (I found 1)

I could go on, but the quick answer is: some are readily available, and some might need to be proxied.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
First, I bought most of the figures already, but most of mine aren't the official sculpts.

For those interested in official sculpts:

Darth Vader (Auggies 20, T&T and Strikezone 2 each)
Greedo (I couldn't find the official one--I'll be proxying another Rodian)
Luke (Auggies 7, about 10 at other places)
Princess Leia (I found 1)

I could go on, but the quick answer is: some are readily available, and some might need to be proxied.
The problem is these guys don't know the official sculpts so giving availability numbers doesn't help them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape