Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 16th, 2010, 01:41 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SF Bay Area - Draft Pool Tournament - July

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Awesome. Marked down Killz's +3 attendees and him for A Passing Through, and cmgames for Glacial Overflow. I marked myself down for Infected Glade though, cmgame. Can I get a different second map from you?

Sure. I can do Radiator Springs or Elswin Plateau.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've put you down for Radiator Springs, cmgames. Thanks.

Also, I pm'd just about everyone who hasn't popped in and said hello, so that should get us a bit of activity.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I can't make it, but I wish everyone happy battling. Hopefully I'll be available to defend my 50%+1 tournament record come NHSD.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker

I can bring Thirsting Sands and Fulcrum.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:19 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome, and thanks!

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:41 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

GeneralGrievous12 and I can't make it, but we hope you all have a great time.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Well darnit...I do have the 17th off (of course!) but have to work on the 31st.

But we are always available on Sundays!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old June 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in.
Old June 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Sorry you can't make it Carnival Man. ><

But S1R! It'll be great to have you there. You've been missed with you at "college" or whatever.

Old June 27th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What's the point total for the draft?
Old June 27th, 2010, 05:23 PM

You think I'd have noticed by now I had never put that detail up. Each match will be an even 500 points. Added to first post.

Old June 28th, 2010, 02:13 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

RV,

In the first post, where you say "from the Heroscape power rankings", could you make that a hot link to the power rankings page? I hate having to search it out every time to see what's different than the last time I looked.

Thanks,
~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events