Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 27th, 2010, 06:44 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Wave D1 FOUND AT thread

You know the drill - brick & mortar only please.

The Games Keep in West Chester, PA, has a pile in stock.
Old March 27th, 2010, 02:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Wave D1 FOUND AT thread

Greenfield Games in Greenfield, MA, has 1.5 full waves(cuz I jus bought 1/2 a wave)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 27th, 2010, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was in Eau Claire, WI today and stopped by Games By James in the mall there. The lady working saw me looking at the Heroscape stuff and told me that she had just received the D1 wave today and it was in the back if I wanted some. I already preordered my D1 needs so I didn't have her drag it out for me, but it is there if you are looking for it. They also had a bunch of castle sets, the D&DMS, SOTM, some Vipers and Snipers packs, and the two reprints in Wave 10.
Old March 28th, 2010, 12:13 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dragon's Lair on Blondo in Omaha, NE has about 2 full waves left.
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:52 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You should update the first post with all the stores.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Xor has disabled reputation

Game Empire - San Diego, CA

A little expensive though, at $14.99 a pack.
Old April 8th, 2010, 10:31 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

The Super Walmart in Timnath, CO had two full sets of D1 on the shelves when I was there tonight. No, I did not purchase any of them.

Old April 8th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Action Card and Comics has 2 cases of D1. Great Falls, MT

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old April 8th, 2010, 10:47 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty soon there'll be only hero packs left from D1 at Games Plus, Mt. Prospect, IL. (Ask for the case and get ten percent off.)
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

I haven't actually checked, but Dicehead Games in Chattanooga (and possibly Cleveland), Tennessee will probably be stocking D1. If not, they will at least make special orders for any item currently in-print and available to them from their supplier online. Keep in mind you must order by the 4-pack, so you will get extra uniques. I believe their price is the non-Wal-Mart standard of $12.99.

They did stock the D&D Master Set, albeit only a single copy at first (not sure if they have sold and restocked). I imagine they are cautiously trying to appeal to the D&D fans that frequent the store, so they will most likely be selling the D&D expansion waves.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:12 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Core Games in Burnaby BC (Brentwood Mall) has around 5 cases...better leave me at least 1 more though...or I will track you down!!

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old April 11th, 2010, 04:32 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

My Walmart in Shamokin, PA has just begun to re-stock Heroscape (the last they carried was Wave 5). They currently have Wave D1, Special Wave 10, and the DnD Master Set. They have the booster marked $7 on the shelf but they ring up at $10.97, I talked to the girl in charge of toys and I ended up getting "Fury of the Primordials", "Soulborgs", and "Warriors of Feldspar" for $7 a pop!

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales