Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 24th, 2010, 04:53 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart
Re: Upcoming Eastern PA / MD / NJ Events

Hey clan. If you are going to pick up the May mantle, let me know. If you would be willing to do a Sunday tourney, I can ask the game store at Savage Mill. Or I can ask them about a Saturday. We can host it together.

Let me know. I know it is a hike for you. But I could organize anything that requires trips to the Mill.

Stephen
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Anyone heard from VitM? Looks like he hasn't posted anything for over a month now.
Mad_Wookiee ~
I thought you might want to update the first page announcements section, since no one has heard from VitM in quite awhile and ClanCampbell has already chosen May 22nd for an MD tournament thus superceeding his "tenative" status. Also SpidySox and PeterParkerH, are still listed as "tenative" for June, but I believe they said else where that they will have VBS responsibilities that month. So, since DragonSlayer2 has offered his place - we might encourage him to pick a date that the rest of us can plan on and leave Reading and Allentown for July or August. If you thought leaving Philli was bad, you definitely do NOT want to fight the "Shore/Beach Traffic" trying to get to my place during the summer months.
Have A Nic e Day; - )
~ John G.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 26th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Yea, if spidysox and peterparkerH are doing VBS I could pick up june. Its been awhile since I have ran a tournament and feel like doing it again. I would just have to confirm a date with my parents.(and the guy I borrow the place from) It would probably be june 19/26.....I would prefer the 26, but thats getting near to the 4th. (how do you think traffic will be JohnGee??)

But spidy and peter have veterancy, so they get to make the call if they want to hod it or not. I will go from there.

DragonSlayer2
~looking to have fun at tournaments this summer

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old April 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, this was on my list for tonight. I don't think anyone would mind if you wanted to start working on a June event, dragonslayer2. spideysox sounded pretty tentative when he said June, and I think I recall reading the same thread that johngee was referencing. Maybe I'll drop him a pm just to confirm.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
... It would probably be june 19/26.....I would prefer the 26, but thats getting near to the 4th. (how do you think traffic will be JohnGee??)
DS2 ~

Traffic wise - you're talking about the Vineland/Millville area and I'm guessing that it should not be too bad on a Saturday (just guessing). I live right on the shore in Long Branch most of the time and near Ocean City on some weekends.

The Garden State Parkway that connects the two can become a PARKING-LOT on every Friday (southbound) and Sunday (northbound) between Memorial Day and Labor Day, as millions of vacationeers try to get from their cities to the coastal/beach towns and then back again. It makes us year-round-coastal-locals want to go POSTAL.

If you are going to plan something in JUNE, then it will have to be on the 5th, 12th, or 19th ...IF... you need my help to bring tables and maps, because my wife has already booked us for a long weekend in Lancaster, PA with four other couples to see "Joseph" at Sight and Sound from 6/25-6/27. Even though I'd rather play H'Scape - I'm committed to driving westward with five adults in my van.

Let's keep this thread on the top of the queue and hope we get some more feedback from the other regional players (from: E-PA, MD, NJ, and SE-NY) to see who is and isn't available.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:13 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
... It would probably be june 19/26.....I would prefer the 26, but thats getting near to the 4th. (how do you think traffic will be JohnGee??)
DS2 ~

Let's keep this thread on the top of the queue and hope we get some more feedback from the other regional players (from: E-PA, MD, NJ, and SE-NY) to see who is and isn't available.
I am available both the 19th and the 26th so far. The earlier you set the date, the better people will be able to plan accordingly.
Old April 29th, 2010, 07:03 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

As of right now, I don't know if I will be running an event in June. Things are just a litte to nuts right now for me to be able to say that and Peteparkerh has his VBS responsibilities pretty heavy at that time so that will be keeping his interest as well. If DS2 wants to run an event then he is more than welcome.

I just wanna be able to play sometime

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I guess I will grab the 19th then....its still in the air, but I think thats the weekend I am going to go with.(unless my parents make me change it) I will start a thread for it within a day or two....and then put it in my sig.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old April 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the 19th would be a go for myself and Xanth. I know its still early but are you taking suggestions on a format for your event Dragonslayer, or have you got that part figured out?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 29th, 2010, 05:38 PM

I am totally open on formats....I was debating something new myself. What do you have in mind??

EDIT: Finished thread......the link is in my sig.

MY TRADE LIST

Last edited by DragonSlayer2; April 29th, 2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old August 11th, 2010, 04:05 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Looking at running a NHSD event. Here is the thread.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 11th, 2010, 10:14 PM

Well, I am looking into holding one on the 16th in South Jersey. I will try to get a thread up soon. THis way if you cant make the "official" NHSD you can make spidysox's event.

That is if its ok with spidy to hold another event so close to his.

MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events