Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Official MMORPG discussion thread and directory

All right, I did not find another topic like this, so I thought it would be good to start one. I'm sure many of us play at least one MMORPG, so I figure that it would be good if we had a central place in which to discuss the various MMORPGs we play. By discussing them, people here can possably have an easier time deciding which game to join, and have an easier time finding fellow Heroscapers in-game. As well, if we leave the names of the characters we play on the games, and what servers they are on, it may help someone who is thinking of joining that game decide which server to play on.

When/if enough people leave their game information on here, I'll create a directory of the various MMORPGs and which scapers play which one. If you want you could also leave what class your character is, but not level, since that usually changes rapidly. To start off with, here are my characters:

Flyff(Glaphan server):
Mathaos-Acrobat
TheFiremaster-Elementor
BPFiremaster-Assist

Rappelz(Lydian server):
Mathaos-Fighter
Firemaster-Kahuna
DarkMageFiremaster-Dark Magi

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games