Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2022, 06:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Kinda feel like some range is justifiable? Like in a dropping / flinging stuff at you way. Would give her a bit more 'thinking with portals' going on where she can pop into a good spot to 'shoot' peeps and such. Otherwise on her own she's just using portals to like run up in people's grills which isn't quite right IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 18th, 2022, 09:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think she should be able to leave a portal in place and only move one, if she wants - current wording looks like she has to always move both.

Agreed that she could use some kind of offensive trick with the portals.

I don't really like them being glyphs, but trying to get too close to the source material's mechanics is probably a trap.
Old January 18th, 2022, 09:58 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okidoke, I'm finally gonna post all my Assassins, starting with their signature weapon, The Hidden Blade!

Quote:

NAME = GLYPH OF HIDDEN BLADE
SUBTITLE = ASSASSINATION

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Once per round, when this figure becomes engaged with a Unique Hero on your turn, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each revealed Order marker on that figure’s card. This figure cannot lose this Glyph by receiving wounds.
The Assassins use this as their primary weapon when confronting their targets, most often corrupt political, religious, and military leaders.

Last edited by Splash; January 18th, 2022 at 11:38 PM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 09:58 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Desmond Miles games

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Ratonhnhaké:ton

Last edited by Splash; February 3rd, 2022 at 10:58 PM. Reason: class to Leader
Old January 18th, 2022, 09:59 PM

The Initiate games

Edward Kenway
Spoiler Alert!

Adéwalé
Spoiler Alert!

Jacob and Evie Frye
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 3rd, 2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Updated Freerunning/marked other powers for reworking
Old January 18th, 2022, 09:59 PM

The Layla Hassan games

Bayek and Aya/Amun & Amunet
Spoiler Alert!

Kassandra/The Eagle Bearer
Spoiler Alert!

Eivor Varrinsdottir/The Wolf-Kissed
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 3rd, 2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Updated Freerunning
Old January 18th, 2022, 10:00 PM

I have designs for the protagonists of every main console AC game (and Freedom Cry), except for Unity (I really liked the setting, but remember nothing about Arno) and Rogue (haven't played).

If this feels like a lot, just focus on the first 3, since they are probably the most well known. Also, for anyone unfamiliar with the series the cinematic trailers are totally worth watching to get an idea of most of the characters and what they can do.

Last edited by Splash; January 18th, 2022 at 11:43 PM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 11:54 PM

For figures I have the two Ezios.

This is the young Ezio.

And then we have Ezio the elder alongside Yusuf.

There is also a La Volpe figure.

I was thinking the young Ezio could maybe be used for Altair and Yusuf and La Volpe could be repainted as more main game Assasssins.

Also if anyone designed Aveline, there is a figure among The Buccaneers of Tortuga that would work perfect for her.

There is also an expensive monopoly game with pewter minis of Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward Kenway, Aveline, and Arno Dorian
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, obviously a lot going on. I'm gonna focus on Ezio for now since he has a clix.

Here's what I had for Ezio, a young and an old draft. Never posted them and haven't touched them in awhile.

Spoiler Alert!

Pretty unfinished, but young Ezio wanted to Assassinate his target, old Ezio is a leader for an undesigned Brotherhood Assassin Uncommon Hero. Just wanted to get those out there if you want to take anything from them.

I think with each design being 2/3 the same for the most part, it'll be hard for people to really get behind any of them.

I think on Ezio, you could roll the glyph into just being a power, and probably change Order of Assassins.

Quote:
MASTER ASSASSIN
Once per round, when this figure becomes engaged with a Unique Hero on your turn, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each revealed Order marker on that figure’s card. Ezio can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

THE ORDER OF ASSASSINS
When a figure you control with the class of Assassin is destroyed, you may immediately move any of your unrevealed Order Markers to this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Ezio Auditore da Firenze, you may choose up to 2 Unique Assassins you control that do not have clear line of sight on any opposing figures. Take a turn with the chosen figures, during which they may only attack figures within clear sight of Ezio.
Made the blade into a power, and swapped the no clear sight for disengage.

Just off the top of my head with Order of Assassins, but I'm mostly thinking of Brotherhood where you could call in Assassins to jump people. Pretty different from what you had too, but I wanted bonding that's a bit different than usual.

I think changing Freerunning to some of the other movement powers on a few of these designs (Acrobatic Leap, Expert/Agile Climbing, Acrobatic Movement, maybe Backcountry Tracker on Connor?) and using some of the movement/combat powers (Close Combat Dexterity, Spider-Agility reworked a bit) would help a lot to differentiate these guys.

I really like Assassination Tactics on Evie's card.
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:15 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

FYI Assassination Tactics is already a power name in C3G

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Kind of a wider scope thing, but is Assassin really even the best class for the...Assassins? In C3G, Assassins are mostly our 'bad guys who do stuff for hire' types or our 'ruthless ninja' types. I could see Elektra joining the AC Assassins and such, but I'm not sure it makes sense for the AC Assassins to work for Kingpin or whatever.
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:28 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
FYI Assassination Tactics is already a power name in C3G
I knew it looked familiar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Kind of a wider scope thing, but is Assassin really even the best class for the...Assassins? In C3G, Assassins are mostly our 'bad guys who do stuff for hire' types or our 'ruthless ninja' types. I could see Elektra joining the AC Assassins and such, but I'm not sure it makes sense for the AC Assassins to work for Kingpin or whatever.
The later ones being Pirates, Mercenary, Warrior etc. definitely tracks. Bit harder to rationalize the Assassin class on these guys in the context of C3G, yeah.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy