Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 12th, 2021, 12:06 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the Invention Glyph part. Seems more like the glyph should be placed on a space previously occupied by the Shipping Container, though? Not sure me punching it to smithereens and then it flying out into my hand tracks thematically. Maybe if it were a Super Mario Bros Shipping Container.
Hah, makes sense
Old December 12th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I straight up jacked @MrNobody 's Drive-By Snikting power, thought this would be an awesome design!
Quote:

NAME = LOGAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES HOWLETT

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LONER
PERSONALITY = GRUFF

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 4

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 355?

DRIVE-BY SNIKTING
Logan never takes leaving engagement attacks. Logan may attack with his normal attack at up to 2 points before, during or after his normal movement. When attacking a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of this turn, subtract 2 from the defending figure's Defense number.

RELUCTANT HERO / VENGEFUL RAGE TYPE POWER
Once per game, the first time a figure you control receives one or more wounds and is in clear sight of Logan, if possible, you must move Logan adjacent to that figure, roll an unblockable attack die against all enemy figures adjacent to Logan, and ignore any wounds that figure received this turn.

ADAMANTIUM TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Logan always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Logan's Defense number cannot be reduced by any special power.
Also maybe he shouldn't take LEAs in the first power because motorcycle, idk.

Last edited by Splash; December 14th, 2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old December 12th, 2021, 05:29 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty slick. Dig the 2nd power, a Wolverine that just drives around stabbing people sounds a lot of fun.
Old December 12th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm personally pretty strongly in the camp that we should do separate VDO designs for these kinds of things (my thinking with D-B S was mainly that being on a VDO lets Logan avoid LEAs), but it's a cool design.

If we are interested in doing this as a single design, I do think it's a little odd that he can heal any wounds on his card. I've always assumed with previous 'mounted' designs that the Life number equally represents both the character and their mount, so I'm not sure I like that he can get all the way back down to 0 wounds. I do feel like it's a really cool space to play with some funky mechanics though.
Quote:
MOVE = 5

LOGAN'S MOTORCYCLE 4
Wolverine add 4 to his Move number and never takes leaving engagement attacks.

???
When Wolverine receives 2 or more wounds at once, place a brown ??? Marker on this Army Card. If there are 3 or more ??? Markers on this Army Card, Wolverine cannot use the Logan's Motorcycle special power.
I'm sure there's a better way to word that, but I think something like that would add some dynamism to the gameplay.
Old December 12th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree with VDOs an option that designing a Wolverine on a bike should be two designs.
Old December 13th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So if someone wanted to LD Vigilante, it would be two designs?

If Two Gun Kid got made today, would that be two designs?
Old December 13th, 2021, 09:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No idea what mini would be used for Wolverine, but the precedent for a mini that comes with the character riding in the vehicle is to do it just as a design for that character (ala Hawkeye (Skycycle)).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I think the difference for me is that afaik, there is no “Wolverine on motorcycle” mini. You’d have to actually mod one, whereas for Skycycle Hawkeye, you would’ve had to lod Hawkeye off the Skycycle.
Old December 13th, 2021, 11:11 AM

It'd be pretty easy as far as mods go.

I mean the vibe I got from the bike discussion was that for bike DOs we need a generic Sports Car style motorcycle anyone can drive, and from there just stuff where the powers are more specific to the bike than the rider, like the gadgets (like the Batcycle).
Otherwise if it's more particular to the character riding the bike than the bike itself, continuing the Ghost Rider style designs seems like a good precedent. So I think Cap and Logan on bikes would be solid designs.
Old December 13th, 2021, 11:14 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't mind characters-riding-vehicles designs. As long as they're unique enough. Like I think the He-Man game has him riding a steed, and that sounds like it could be a cool design too. Kinda case-by-case for me I think. Especially based on available minis.
Old December 13th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

MotU stuff will be interesting as He-Man has a mini both mounted and unmounted, and then a mini of just Battle Cat by himself. Same with Skeletor and Hordak and their mounts.

Criminally, I don't believe a King Hiss mounted on Tyrantasurus Rex is included.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh the humanity.
Or serpentity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy